Thursday, June 13, 2013

Update And Contest

Hey jammers! Saramo here, yet again.. Aye aye aye.. So.. I said I was back, that I would be posting regularly again.. Mm. Guess I didn't stick to that. I've lost interest, and time, in posting daily. I can't get up early, well I can, but there isn't any devotion.. And I've merely lost interest in posting every day. I don't get many views or comments and it seems like no one really reads the blog anymore. 

No, I am not taking down the blog.

Yes, I am going to stop posting daily. 

No, I am not going to stop posting entirely.

Yes, I'm only going to post on updates. 



Sorry guys, but I feel like this will work better for me, and maybe for you. 


The other half of the post is.. A CONTEST!!! 

Here are the results of the poll I put up as to what type of contest it would be: 


Contest Type:                                            -Votes
Factual Q's, most right wins                      - 2
Art Contest, based off of comments         - 0
Screenshot contest, certain screenshot     - 2
Trivia Contest                                           - 0
Scavenger Hunt Contest, within the blog - 2 
Other- Comment to Specify                     - 0

So the contest will either be a 1.) Factual 2.) Screenshot or 3.) Scavenger Hunt. What do you guys think? If you'd like to participate in the contest, keep checking the blog for updates on the contest details.   

If you would like to comment what type of contest you'd like to have, comment below! 

Anonymous is also an option, so everyone can comment. 

There will be prizes/rewards to the winners and runner-ups to the contest. All prizes will be given through Animal Jam, such as items. 

The prizes will be determined when the contest is decided. 


COMMENT what type of contest you'd like to see, either a factual contest, screenshot contest, or a scavenger hunt! 

The contest will be determined based on the comments on this post! Be sure to comment. 



COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! Oh and one more thing, COMMENT! 

Thank you(: 


Have any questions? Comment them down below! I will respond, I check the blog daily. 

5 comments:

  1. I think the screen shot contest would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a scavenger hunt! I am the best at finding things! >:) I agree, Anonymous, screenshots would be quite fun, but i have no idea how to take a screen shot on Windows O.O. Macs are fun :D Factual, people may be able to cheat e.g. Google the question, so I am not a fan of that question.


    ~shepa1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good points! I'm going to wait for some more comments until I determine the kind of contest it will be. If I don't get many more comments soon I'll just choose the contest based on the results so far. Sorry for not posting lately, I've been busy! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Saramo! Long time no see! I refer to Factual contest rather than the others. But.. What's a Scavenger Hunt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat r screenshot contest?

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D