Sunday, July 21, 2013

Quitting

Hey guys, Saramo here. Well.. I think the title of this post pretty much gives it away. I'm quitting this blog. I know, I know. I'm finally getting more views and now I'm going to quit. Well.. I haven't been posting consistently, because I've been enjoying my summer. 

I'll just have less time when school starts. I think its best for me that I quit this blog. I'm sorry, but its what I have to do. I'm not sure if I'll do the contest, maybe just a drawing one or something. Those seem to be easier.. 

Comment if you'd like a contest before I quit... 
If I don't get comments I'll take down the blog anyways. 

I've loved posting, and I've had quite a fun time doing it. It was fun at first, but I haven't really had great views and it seemed like a waste of time, and I lost interest. 

There are a ton of other blogs that post the daily item, anyways, right? 

I just don't see a reason to continue posting on this blog. But thank you to those who have viewed my blog and have commented and enjoyed it. My blogging experience on this blog was beyond words, and I will miss it. 

I just won't miss it enough to want to blog again.. (on here)

No, I am not quitting Animal Jam or blogging, I'm just quitting this blog. 

I will continue to post on my other blogs. 

So, thank you for the great times and views, but its my time to leave the world of blogging in Jamaa. 



                                     SINCERELY 

                   SARAMO-SARAMO-SARAMO


Comment if I should do a contest or not!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D