Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Quitting Contest

Hey guys, Saramo here. So I've decided to do a contest before I leave, but considering I don't get many views, there probably won't be too many people in it. 

Since I'm looking to quit this blog, its going to be an easy contest, one that won't take much time deliberating a winner, blah blah blah. What I mean, this type of contest isn't as time consuming as others seem to be. 

Sorry for those of you who wanted a different type of contest, I'll be having an art contest. 

Draw anything you want! 

My only rules:
1.) Nothing inappropriate
2.) Nothing including guts, oodles of blood, that stuff. .-.

Yep! That's how easy this is going to be. 

Now it doesn't matter if you really can't draw. I'm not going to get many entries anyways. 

Just draw what your heart desires and submit it! :) 

Prizes will be given through Animal Jam, sorry! That's the only thing I can really do as a prize. 

The prize(s) will be revealed when the winner is decided.

How to Submit your art........
take a picture and email it to me, or... you can comment a link below! either way will work.

If you're going to email your art, email me at saevans422@yahoo.com Yep!

Its that easy! All entries are due by August 1st.  Make sure to enter!! 

I will accept simple drawings on paper, or computer-like drawings, paintings, water color, anything! If you're doing something like that take a picture and email it. 

Have fun and be as creative as you can be! 

~saramo~ 

4 comments:

  1. I will join!!! :D YOu have an entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we have to DRAW it or can we make it in the Art Studio/ Photo Booth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sowwy! Its closed :( You're a tad bit late.

      Delete
  3. Darn! I wish I could enter!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D