Saturday, December 22, 2012

Help Wanted

Hey guys! Saramo here.. as always. I've been pretty busy lately, but now im on break, so i'll be able to post about every day, for around two weeks. The thing is, I wont always be on break. School will start up again and I won't be able to post every day. So.. I've been thinking about it, and I've come to a decision. I am now looking for authors to help with the blog. If your interested, either email me, comment on any post, preferably this one, or send me a jamaa gram on AJ with the two foxes on it, it doesn't matter what it says. Im going to allow one more author right now, and if it goes well, I might allow more. If your almost postitive you want to do this, then we'll arrange to talk about you being an author. Animal Jam, commenting, or email only. Please consider this. Thats all for now :)

~ foreversaramo1926
P.S. My email is saramo1926@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D