Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday's Items

Hey guys! Mojo here! This will be my first time posting, so wish me luck.
Here's the Jamaaliday gift, the Snowmen Family.
Heres the newest den item in Epic Wonders, the Gingerbread Garden. I don't have enough gems for it... yet.
Also heres the Gingerbread Man, which you can find underwater in Bahari Bargains. The original color is black. It's been out since yesterday, but im adding it anyways.
Also the Hat & Beard has returned to Jamaa and you can find it in the Jam Mart Clothing store.
Well thats about it for today, I hope you liked my first post.
-Mojojojo2022 :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I hope you liked my first post!! :) Please tell if you did!! -mojojojo2022

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D