Monday, December 10, 2012

Saramo's Winter Resort

Today I officially finished and opened Saramo's Winter Resort for all jammers! The resort includes a small winter wonderland downstairs, several places to relax and hang out with buddies, hotel rooms, and much more!
The Resort is open 24/7 to all jammers. My user is foreversaramo1926 if your interested in checking it out. Please remember that if you visit, you are still on animal jam, and you should still be following the AJ rules. Other than that, you are free to do as you like. I had several "reindeer" there earlier, and they used the basement as their "home". My den is available to everyone, so keep that in mind. If you want to be my buddy, jamaa gram me so I can buddy you. Have fun!!!
-saramo1926 :)

1 comment:

  1. i gotta resort how should i make it awesome im nm and its underwater

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D