Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday Updates

Hey guys (and gals), saramo here. I know I haven't posted in awhile, but not without a reason. This week is my last week before break and I've had several tests, 6 I think. I've also had two big projects and presentations. I haven't really had time. Why I'm posting now? Because, thankfully, today was a snow day for me, so I had no school. Anyways, onto the updates:

Heres the Jamaaliday gift, the returning Winter Window.
In the Jam Mart Furniture store, you'll find this all new den item, the stocking. Sadly, its only available for members. The stocking comes in seven different colors, and you can see examples in my den.
In addition to todays update, Tierney's aquarium has a new Live Sea Cam, where you can see a live video feed of the ocean... I think. Im not exactly sure where the footage is being filmed. Heres what I saw when I looked at it: ^^
Also the Reindeer Mask has made yet another appearance in the Jam Mart Clothing, which you can buy for 350 gems.
Heres where you can find the Sea Cam. I almost passed it, so be sure not to pass it, its fairly camouflaged.
Also, today was the annual two week update. It was mainly about Jamaalidays and the new year yet to come, 2013. There was also some information about Sir Gilbert, which I found interesting. I hope you all are going to have/ had a great holiday, no matter what you celebrate!

Thats about all for today! Check back in soon!

~ sincerely foreversaramo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D