Friday, April 5, 2013

Crystal Graham Statue

Heyyy jammers! Saramo here (: WEll good morning Fresno! Hahaha. Alrightie. Today's Friday, the last week day of Spring Break x( Ah well. It seems that everything eventually comes to an end. Spring Break, just sooner than others :l Alright, enough of my usual ramblings, here's the item for today.. 

As you can hopefully see above, today's item is the Crystal Graham Statue. I always think of Teddy Grahams or Graham Crackers when I see/hear/read his name... xD  This item is selling for a whopping 3,000 gems. Sure it may seem like a lot, but really, you'd only have to earn 1,500 from a game. (double gems) Well member jammers can purchase this den item in Epic Wonders, more specifically, in the den orb. (closest to teh gold and the doorway) 

What do you think of this item? 

I think its pretty cool. His eyes glow too.. His head does a little bit too, if you look closely. 

Alright, as I mentioned in my last post, I'll be having a party for the blog reaching 7,000 views! >8D
Details.. 

Where? Foreversaramo1926's den

When? This Saturday, aka tomorrow. Probably around 12 or so, my time, but you can come at any time! Bring your buddies too.. (: 

Why? Cuz I liek to parteh.. xD 


Is there a theme? Yes! Come looking bizarre, creepy, demented, scary, crazy, however! Just out of the ordinary ^_^ Unless you'd prefer to stay as you are, which is fine. 


Bring your buddies if you can! Come if you can. Its fine if you can't I'd just like a few people to come.. Hah, with my luck, i'll be the only one there xP That's okay if no one shows up anyways. Less hassle for me.. I just thought it was about time that I had a party for the blog... So yeah. Don't worry about time differences, but if your on and ready to party and I'm not on, feel free to comment on any posts of mine so that I'll know to get on.. 

Alright. I'll also be having a contest. The problemo is.. I don't know what kind of contest to have. So as you may have noticed, I added a new poll at the top of the blog! Go ahead and vote which type of contest you want me to have, I'm seriously clueless on which kind. And the poll is for your benefit, maybe you'd do better with a certain kind of contest. I just want to make sure that the contest is something that everyone would be interested in entering.. :/ 

Alrightie. I think that's all... 
You can check out mojo2022's den to see the Graham statue, if you'd like. Please come to the party if you can and vote on the poll.. Only 2 votes so far.. =P
Obey the hair flippin' rhino...

Or else... I_I O_O l)_l) xD 

Jus kiddin'.. (:< 

Ohhhh and we also have a new blog mascot! Check out the sidebars to see him! <3 

Oh and I didn't know the cruise ship in the Cruise Ship Party had a name.. What kinda name is that? 
Mola mola.. ?







1 comment:

  1. About the less ppl visiting ur blog, maybe you should advertise your blog somewhere.You use blogamation.com to make a blog, huh?

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D