Monday, April 22, 2013

EARTH DAY and Rare Winter Blanket

Hey jammers! Saramo here (: Today's post will be entirely in green, (for the font.) in honor of Earth Day! Yep, that's right! Today, April 22nd, is Earth Day! How are you going to celebrate Earth Day? If at all.. :U I'm not sure how I'm going to celebrate.. :P Well anyways, here's the item for yesterday, the Earth Day Banner. 
So this item came out yesterday... o_O Shouldn't it have come out today? Still, its a pretty cool item and its in the honor of Earth Day. It also has the old world on it from when AJ's pages would load. All jammers can buy this item for 250 gems and from the Jam Mart Furniture store. 

Also here's a post from the Daily Explorer that's inspired by Earth Day.. Its from a few days ago but I found it more interesting than the Eggshell plant and the magazine holder >_<
Lady bug rocks! Bahah. Well my family has been painting rocks for a few years now, and we paint pretty much anything on them. We use acrylic paint too, it seems to work pretty well on rocks.. But we use rocks from our landscaping.. xD Here are a few examples of rocks I've painted.. ;3 

Let's see.. I have a lady bug, an orange bunny thing, rainbow-ish rock, rock with my name on it, a Mike Wazowski rock, a mouse, a stick lady, a stick dude, eyes, and a tiny frog.. That's only a few (: 

I also turned my wolf green for today.. 
Hahah xD 

Then here's the item for today, Monday. 
Today's RIM rare is the Rare Winter Blanket, selling for 900 gems. I think that's a little pricey, since this item probably won't be very popular.. This item is members only and can be found in Mt. Shiveer, in the Hot Cocoa Hut. The store specifically is the Shiveer Shoppe. 

What do you think of this item? 

Well that's all I have time for, unfortunately. I have a lot of homework. I guess teachers are trying to give us as much as they can before summer >o< 

Comment what your doing for Earth Day!

I can't do much because its raining here, but maybe you'll have better luck.. and weather! xD

3 comments:

  1. Hey Saranade, thx for buddying meh! I am NOT doing anything for Earth Day. For me it's usual. :P

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah no problem >:P I didn't do anything either, besides recycling some stuff /:

      Delete
  2. I didn't recycle at all. :P

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D