Tuesday, April 16, 2013

PINWHEEEEELS!!!

Hiya guys! Saramo here. HAPPY TUESDAY. Alrightie, none of my spontaneous banter today, just getting right to the point.. Here's the item for today.. 
AMAZINGGG ITEM TODAY, THE PINWHEEL :D :D :D XD C=  Yay. Well today's item is surely festive, though I think of it more as a holiday-ish item. Not just a random April item.. .-. Like the  4th of July, or something like that. Summery. 
Here's a GIF of the Pinwheel xD
Bahah. 

Alrightie, what else is there? 
Har har uermm harm hurm.. Umm.. 

Oh yuh, there's this notification from our friends at AJHQ, reminding jammers that today is the last day to send in their News Crew articles. Did you enter? 

Did I? Bah. I laugh. No. I barely have time for posting as it is, of course I'm not going to enter! But you can! (: 

Alrightie. One last thing.
I don't understand how people get scammed. Could you help me to understand? 

I understand hacking, someone hacks your account, steals your stuff, kabam, you've got nothing. But what about scamming? I've never been scammed, I've seen people say that other people are scammers, I know the general way of scamming, but how do people get scammed? Wouldn't you have to be stupid to get scammed? No offense to those of you who have been scammed, I'm trying to explain this from my point of view. 

So from what I understand, scammers say things like:
"Send me items and I'll wear them!" 
Some people say they've been scammed from flash trading -3- No. Flash trading isn't really scamming. YOU flashed them first, they accepted. They didn't do anything wrong. If its supposedly a "trade back" flash trading party, there's no guarantee that they'll trade back. No law that says they have to. If they want to keep the item, not trade back, they're just being unfair. But you were the one who traded them first.. I don't call that scamming. Do you?  

And when people say to send them stuff, you're the one sending them stuff, they're not forcing you to. 

I think people are confused as scammers, when really you're just being unreasonable. I'm sorry to those of you who disagree, but this is my opinion. Express yours if you'd like in the comments, but I'm not looking for a fight.. -o- 

But really, your the one who traded them/sent it to them first.. There's no obligation to give it back. 

Are there other ways? Tricking you, yes, but shouldn't you be able to sense it? Yes, they can be clever about it, but isn't it pretty distinct if someone is a scammer? 

Comment what your thoughts on scamming are.. 

UNFAIR JUDGEMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED HERE. 

(as in others.) 

Well that's all for today jammers! Enjoy your pinwheels =D Unfortunately they are member.. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D