Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hay Bale

Hay guys! <_< ha, see what I did there? Yeah? No? Okay. Well this is Saramo, as always. My authors might as well have fallen off the face of the earth... Alrightie. Let's see what's new/returning today, shall we? Yes. We shall. (On a side note, I won't be using color today, shorter amount of time and my comments and views decreased when I started using color :/) 
Alright, here's the returning item for today, the Hay Bale. Member jammers can buy this item for 200 gems and in the Jam Mart Furniture store. Along with the Pitch Fork, it accommodates the barn den nicely. Well that's all I have time for, I'll finish this post later!

I'm going to the eye doctors. Gonna get contacts! [o]-[o] 


~saramo1926~



Okay, it's later. I'm on my iPod and using blogger mobile to post. So today is the LAST day to buy koalas! They leave tomorrow, the 11th. Be sure to get yours before Thursday arrives! Tomorrow is alps the update, can't wait to see what AJHq puts in that one... Does anyone remember how long monkeys were gone? It may be the same amount of time koalas will be gone. When they return, we'll hopefully have a new land! Sorry for a shorter post. I'm not On AJ and I didn't have time to add more while I was on the computer. Really I just wanted to mention those two factors. So yeah. See you tomorrow, jammers! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D