Monday, April 15, 2013

Rare Flower Glasses

Hey guys! Saramo here, well yeah. So first off, I changed my AJ username from foreversaramo1926 to an unknown name at the moment. When I find out my new username I'll mention it ^_^ Alrightie, let's see what the Monday Rare is for today, eh? 

                            ** SIDE NOTE- The rainbow has gone on vacation, when it will return is still unplanned. Sorry! **


.... Well the "rare" for today are the Rare Flower Glasses, sold in the Jam Mart Furniture store. The colors are O.K.....*cricket noises* Yeah that's pretty much all I have on that. They don't look much better than the original Flower Glasses, but nice attempt, AJHQ! 
It isn't priced very well either. 675 gems for this? I don't think so.  How often do you see jammers wearing Flower Glasses? Yeah. Just about never .-. 

Lemme see if I can find a few jammers wearing it.. 
One jammer. Well here they are on a raccoon O3o 
That's it. 

There are also a few clothing items on clearance.. 
Looks like the pirate attire will be leaving soon.. Wonder why? 
The lovely Lion Hat is also on clearance. 
Well that's all for clearance items. (regarding clothing items.)

So I was in Jamaa today, dawdling around, when I saw I had blocked a jammer.. Ya know, when they have that Xed-out red circle thing where their badge should be? Do you ever just see people around that you blocked, but you don't even remember why you blocked them? This happens to me a lot xD Today I found goulou for reasons I can't even explain.. Does this ever happen to you? Sometimes I block people that I can't add, or they can't add me, so if I see them again I'll know. 

So yeah ^_^ Yesterday I found a glitch, which I also mentioned yesterday, but I might as well mention it again.

So when you go to the AJ homepage, and accidentally type in your password/username or both wrong, it takes you to the page titled "Animal Jam - Signin" Well when it takes you there, it shows up in a different language! O_O Mine keeps showing up in German -0- Does this happen to you, or is it just me? 

And yes, that's German. The rest of the page is also in German. Like the page headings and sign-in. 

ERrm what else is there.. 
Oh yeah, I'm looking for a somewhat-permanent look for my wolf, Infinity Spiritcloud so here are a few of my options. Vote below (: 

My current look.. O3o
#1 Eh eh? 
#2 Hm? 
#3 Yes, yes? 
#4 Si, si?
#5 Maybs? 
#6 Er? 
#7 Urm.. 
#8 KATNISS..?! Ha. Eh..?
#9 I believe I can flyyy.. Um..? 
#10 Arr.? 
And finally.. #11

Well take your vote below in the COMMENTS please (: 

Comment. View. Vote on polls. Vote on posts. 

PARTICIPATE IN MY BLOG ACTIVITIES XD

Really though. 

Comment.

View.

Vote.

Follow.


Thanks >83 And enjoy your googley-eyed Rare Flower Glasses ^_<







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D