Thursday, April 4, 2013

Items & a Party & a Contest

Hey um guys. Saramo here. Well sorry for not posting for the past few days, I've been on Spring Break and I've been basking it in, trying to enjoy it until I have to go back to school. I could've posted, but I didn't really feel like it.. Wow, good excuse ^_^  Anyways, this week is almost OVER, and I still haven't had a contest or a party.. I suck at planning things. And the party was going to be for 6,000 views, but it seems that we've already reached 7,000! Soo I was thinking I could start the contest this weekend, and have the party on Saturday or Sunday? I think I'll start the contest now actually.. Well before I get into all that stuffins, here are the items I missed posting for.. 

Credit to Vms915
Well here's the item for either yesterday OR today, I really don't know.. Picture credit to vms915, as the caption says ^_^ No parties when I was on.. Dx Anyways, this is the Upside Down Sconce, selling for 213 gems in the April Fools' Party. Unfortunately this item is only available to members. Moving on.. 

Credit to snowyclaw
Another new yet returning item is the Upside Down Chandelier. This item is selling for 345 gems and for members only. Jammers can find this flammable item at the April Fools' Party. 

That's all for new items, I DO BELIEVE. SoooooOOOoooo umm.. 
OH Oh yus... Party details.. 
Erm okay.. I think I'll have the party on SATURDAY, if that's okay with ya'll? 





Where? foreversaramo1926 denWhen? Saturday, anytime! Feel free to hang out or invite buddies, anyone is welcome! Probably all day, but in the afternoon around 12 would be good...Why the heck are you bothering with it? BECAUSE I LIKE TO PARTY O-o










Got it? 


I hope you can all attend, otherwise my party's going to suck.. Oh well! Attend if you can. Its about time that I had a blog party, I've been blogging for a year at least and I haven't had one.. :P Oh well.

Oh and dress wacky. Freaky. Demented. Bizarre.
How you do. Down right creepy, however you want. Or just come as you are, everyone's accepted and welcomed and wanted and amazinggg xD So yeah,
come to my house children. Really though. Come. (: 

Then the contest... 

Alright, this contest is for the blogs achievement of 7,000 views
Crud. Okay um I'm going to put up a poll, and you can vote which type of contest you want me to do! If I'm being utterly honest, I have no idea on what type of contest to do.. So help me out and vote
After you've voted, I'll post on the contest's rules, regulations, the usual stuff. 
So um lately I've been thinking about quitting blogging.. On this blog.. 
Its not that I don't enjoy blogging, it just seems pointless when no one reads it. I put effort into something, time, thought, creativity. Sure, that's great, but not when there's no one to see it. No one to enjoy it with you. No one to get a sense of you through your posts...
I'm still undecided on that topic.. 
Well I love music, as most human beings do, so here's my playlist that I'm currently obsessed with :) yeah, not AJ related, but who cares? No one reads it anyways :P 
When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars
Raise Your Glass by PinkJust Give Me a Reason also by Pink and dude from FUNMirrors by Justin TimberlakeIf I Lose Myself by OneRepublic22 by Taylor SwiftDisturbia by Rihanna Stay by RihannaSober by Pink
My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fallout Boy
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by PinkFeel This Moment by Pitbull (ish)Safe and Sound by Taylor SwiftDon't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia Little Talks by Of Monsters and MenHeart Attack by Demi LovatoHall of Fame by The Script Ft. Will.i.am.With Ur Love by Cher Lloyd (ish)DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love by UsherWild Ones by Flo Rida ft. SiaChasing Cars by Snow PatrolFeel Again by OneRepublicIts Time by ImagineDragonsRadioactive by ImagineDragonsNext to Me by Emeli SandeKiss You by One DirectionSafe by Westlife
Madness by Muse (mojo hates it so I like it XD) Someone Like You by AdeleTurning Tables by Adele


And many more :DDD 
See any you like? Or love.. <3 Hehe. So yeah.. 
Not sure what that had to do with anything, I just like those songs I guess.. Those are just off the top of my head (: 

WEll that's all for today jammers!

COME TO MY PARTY.... COME NOW COME COME COME COME COME COME COME COME COME TO MY PARTYYYYYY
sO YEAH, come (:::[]:::) hehehe band-aid xD


(not used) Bahaha.
Bye from Pablo Freevos xD love chu pablo <3 lol 

Heheh.

P.S. Comment if your going to/to try to come to my party! (: Its okay if your not, just hoping for a good turnout... :P 



3 comments:

  1. I'm MIGHT go to party there.

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the song DON"T U WORRY CHILD and IF I LOSE MYSELF too anywayz. :D

    PS. I wonder why less ppl visit your blog. D:

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know.. :l Most people probably prefer bigger and more known blogs.. :P Thanks for visiting a ton though and commenting (: It means a lot ^_^/)(\^_^

      Delete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D