Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hood With Feather, Rope

Hey here are the items I've missed. This will probably be the quickest post yet, but I'm really short on time. I might take a break from blogging until summer starts.. I don't know yet. ANyways, here's the item for today, then the items I missed.. 


Alright I think this is the item for today... Not sure though :P Sorry for my sucky posts lately and my lack of posting.. I'm seriously considering not blogging until summer. Or at least until summer break starts.. I might just post on update days.. We'll see. Well this is the rope. Hah, have you ever noticed what I save my screenshots as? Like the image names? This one is a 123 what could it be a ROPE.jpg xD They're usually irrelevant to the screenshot.. Bahha. Okay, here's the next item I missed.. 
Not sure which day this item was new on, but its a pretty cool item. Too bad its for members >_< Jammers can find this item in Epic Wonders in the green clothing orb. ( at the top of the staircase) I think most jammers thought of Robin Hood when they saw this item. Ya know, the fox/thing who stole from the rich and gave to the poor? I'm not sure where they're going with it, but its still a neat item. Too bad its a little expensive, but not too bad. 

Alright I think I'm caught up now. 
On a side note, I noticed a buddy of mine had some sidekix plushies? in their den, and they're wayyy bigger than I thought O_o They're pretty cool though, if I do say so myself.

One more thing, have you noticed the strange battle-like descriptions on the Tool-Tips? What do you think AJHQ has planned for us jammers? Have you noticed this on any other items? I think it might have something to do with the Spirit clothing, but I don't know.

That's all for now jammers, I have to go..

In addition to that, here's a weird glitch.. 
You enter your username and password, but if you put in the wrong password/username.. 
Then this happens..
IT TURNED TO GERMAN!!! WHAT THE HECK. I'm pretty positive I didn't change my language setting to German -0-
Strange huh? Have you gotten this before? Maybe in a different language? O3o Comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D