Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Secret Color

Hey there. Today is our second day in the new year. There's a possibility that there are new items at the New Years party, but I was unable to check, no parties going on when I was on. There is a new item though, the Diamond on Display in Epic Wonders, for 4,500 gems.

Heres a closer look at the Diamond on Display. I do say myself that it compliments the diamond necklace and earrings quite well. Since I only had 124 gems at the time, I was unable to see how big it was in dens and how it looked, so I'll try to do that soon.


Today when i went to Jamaa someone announced about a new color.
I went, and as you can see, the color that he says is secret is darker than mine.
Mine is the regular one. I compared the one I thought he was wearing to myself. There
is a difference, look closely. Try not to smudge your face on the screen.
Here are the steps:


First change your mouse to the white, narrow one. He said it made it easier, but you can still
do it with the other one.


Then go to the bottom left picture of your animal, and click where the words "Change your
Look" appear when you go over it.


Then choose if you want to do this on Color 1, 2, or your eye color.


Then take your arrow and go to the bottom right purple. Line your arrow up on the bottom, on the exact edge. Make sure you have it where it needs to be. Once you think you have it lined up, click. Keep trying until you think you have it. Now, there is a possibility this isn't the correct way to get it. I do believe Handsome, but everyone there was unable to get the color. So there could be a different way. All credit for the knowledge of this color goes to Handsome Spiritstar. Thank you for sharing it with us. Now Im daring you to try it out on your own. See if you can get it, showing that I must  just have bad lineage with arrows. Happy new years everyone! I hoped you've been enjoying the first days of 2013 :)

~foreversaramo1926~

26 comments:

  1. lolz it comes up as a really light blue by the way my user is cdale499 and i know losts of secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of glitches like the Canyons Pathway glitch

      Delete
  2. i have a weird glitch. i tried to do the crystal sands glitch.i have one fox hat but i did the glitch when my bunny was already wearing it. then i switched to my seal and went on clothes and i saw instead of being orange it was white so i put it on. i went to the switch animal thingy and both my animals were wearing a fox hat when i only have one. anyway if you try this glitch and it works please give me credit for it.:) anyway can you friend me? my username is naahyas. (no caps)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't a glitch, for your information :). Even if you have one Fox Hat, if you want both animals to wear it, do it. You can do that with two animals.

      This comment isn't being rude, okay? It's just a "for-your-information-comment". ~*biamorawesome*~

      Delete
  3. if you find a diamond code for the diamonds thing going on please jam a gram me telling me if there is a code my user is (in all caps) user: BUNNYSROCK108

    ReplyDelete
  4. its BUNNYSROCK108 speaking i'd like to know if you know any new codes or secrets in jamaa or maybe also glitches so jam-a-gram me saying about the new: codes, secrets or glitches so have a great day jammers and please send me gifts for if I get a youtube account and I start doing mailtime videos also my birthday was not to long ago it was on may 3rd so have a great day jammers

    ReplyDelete
  5. its BUNNYSROCK108 again the most famous jammers that I know of are: of course julian2, bepper, azan1234, wootmoo, tricksteroftricks, grimm5 and these are julian2's brothers I think these are his brothers: quin2 and gray21

    ReplyDelete
  6. the color thing does not work...layla7364

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is not fair! :*( I used to have the best dressed secret color instead of light blue and now today it just turned light blue its just weird btw my username is littleladybug30 :0( its just not fair *sighs* I WISH I had the secret color best dressd for my animal not playing best dressed I ment its just NOT fiar *sihs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. how do i get the secret blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you click on the ridge by the bright purple

      Delete
  9. will you please tell me your user to aj

    ReplyDelete
  10. help i can't find it i have tried for hours <:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. IT ONLY WORKS FOR MEMBERS >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not REALLY... I tried it out and I am a non-member-- I was able to do it. That hidden color is for ALL Jammers.

      ~*biamorawesome*~

      Delete
  12. me to it still wont work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it! Just keep trying, don't lost hope-- besides, this is just a hidden color. But still, I know you've got it!
      ~*biamorawesome*~

      Delete
  13. I knew it i really wanna have anothe secret color anyone knows one plz.tell me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya my username is ormie32 no caps

      Delete
  14. Please buddy me I'm raceing67980. I have a green bow and a bow that's similar to the golden bow. I also have creepy skull. And also I think I know a glitch. Go to Zios and you see the river and you go in it and you see where the needle fish come out. You go in that tunnel like thing and you just sit there.:-) happy jamming. P.S. I am trying to become an AJ guide. LOL. :')

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can do it but my animal turns a light blue colour.
    (By the way my username is cocopancake2 and cocopancake2twin, no caps.)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D