Sunday, January 20, 2013

Meeting Therealanonymous and Simba

Hey guys. Saramo here. Today I went undercover, like a ninja. >_> I made an account, AnonymousTheHacker, to meet therealanonymous and see what he/she plans on doing. I signed into AnonymousTheHacker, and bugged a few people in Jamaa Township. Then I buddied therealanonymous. After a few minutes, my request was accepted :O Then, I went to his/her den. I said, and I quote, "Hello." therealanonymous responded, "yo." Then he/she logged off. Exciting, hm? Here are some screenshots I took: 



Here's me meeting therealanonymous. Those were the only words we exchanged at the time being. 


After therealanonymous, logged off, I looked around the den. Currently, all he/she has in the den are a few pillows. I think therealanonymous is trying to form a question mark, not a word. Well that's all for now on the topic of therealanonymous.

I also stumbled upon Simba today! Here's me, Infinity, and King, Simba! I  told him I was Nala. He invited me to his den, and we discussed Scar, Mufasa, and Zazu. I also adopted a pet arctic raccon, I named her Jimmie. Sadly, Jimmie didn't tell me that she had teeth! I am highly allergic to pets having teeth. Sorry, this is a really random post. I was on a sugar high. I'm currently very hyper, more than usual, which is why this post is pretty random. That's all for now.

~ saramo, undercover mode XD ~

P.S. Here's a possible signature, what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D