Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jester-Wester Hat and Shoji Screen

Hello guys! Please don't be offended if your a girl and your reading this, I call everyone a guy X3 Anyways, there's a few new items scattered around Jamaa today. First off, there's the Rare Jester Hat, which was sold last year, 2012, at the Leap Year party. Here it is :

Here it is. I'm not sure how many gems it was when it was first sold, but it's selling for 350 gems now. I'm pretty sure this is the only day you can get it, for now, since the Rare Knitted Hat appeared yesterday, and isn't in stores anymore. So if your interested, I would buy it quick, it isn't staying long. 
There's also the returning Elephant Shoji Screen, available for EVERYONE! for 150 gems, as usual. I didn't even know it left... I'm not that observational C: I'm not quite sure why they named it the Elephant Shoji Screen, considering it can also have rhinos, lily pad things, turtles, and howling wolves. Yes, for the most part the pattern is elephants, but it isn't just elephants. It doesn't make sense if you have a turtle patterned shoji screen and its called an Elephant Shoji Screen... I'm rambling :l Well now that you know my feelings on that, i'll continue with whats going on in AJ. Here's one thing I noticed...
Here's the Lion Hat in the Hat Shop, which is circled above. 
Here's the Lion hat again, but this time its in the Jam Mart Clothing store. I don't know if AJ messed up on that or did it intentionally, but I noticed it. What do you think about it? It is probably just a mess up, but who knows? One more thing, on Snowyclaw's blog, a lot of people seem to be concerned about this person who calls himself/herself therealanonymous, and says they are going to hack into Aj, or something like that. I'm going to make an account with something like the anonymoushacker or something and buddy this person. Then, I'm going to see what they actually intend on doing. I'll post what happens, if it's anything interesting. It could be someone just trying to scare everyone, which  it probably is. Anyways, enjoy the Hatapalooza!


~foreversaramo~

P.S. Almost finished with my signature! 

1 comment:

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D