Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ice Block

Hey guys! Saramo here. Today, as you all probably know, there's a new item in the Jam Mart Furniture store. So here it is: 
Here's the Ice Block, the returning/new item for today. The Ice Blocks are available to everyone, for 150 gems. I know. Its sad. I don't even have enough gems to buy one XD I'm probably going to use a lot of them on another account though. They're quite useful. I have an account, PublicIceRink, and I wanted to incorporate some Ice Blocks in the den somehow. Any ideas?
Here's the den. I could maybe use them around the walls, or maybe on the outside somehow? I'm not quite sure, but I want to use them somehow, since I payed no attention to them last year, and there are some pretty cool things you can do with them. I know, Ice rinks are supposed to be cold, and not have plants. But I like to decorate dens with them everywhere. I think it looks okay. Comment if you have any ideas or what you use the Ice Blocks for!

~foreversaramo~

1 comment:

  1. Make a wall with them >.< I mean cover the wall with them >.<

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D