Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Late Items and Rare Wizard Hat

Hey guys! Saramo here! I know I haven't posted for a few days, I was sick and I didn't have the energy to post. I still am sick, but I'm feeling a lot better. AJT is also welcoming our newest author, echid. Well, I missed posting some things, so I'll show them now. echid mentioned the Frozen Banner, so I'm just going to show a picture, which you can see below... 

Here's the returning Frozen Banner, available for 500 gems. You can purchase this item in the Jam Mart Furniture store. There's also a new clothing item today..  
Here's the Rare Wizard Hat, making another appearance in Jamaa. You can find the hat in the Hat Shop in Sarepia Forest. Members can buy the hat for 700 gems. If your a nonmember, try to find a member who can buy you one. 
Here's how the hat looks on a traditional wolf. 
And here's how it looks on a Snow Leopard. That's all for new items today, that I'm aware of. I'm also starting something new. For every post, I'm going to have a ridiculous question, unrelated or related to AJ, that you can try to answer, guess, or pay no mind to it. Today's question...

How do people change billboards?
 They change constantly, but you never see anyone changing it, so you don't really know how they do. That's all for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D