Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sorry

Hey guys. Saramo here ;( sorry if my words and letters ate jumbled, I'm on my iPod and I don't feel good enough to fix it. I'm sorry I couldn't post today, or have any1 else post, my family was busy while I stayed home with my kitty. So today I woke up feeling fine. Ate some breakfast, the usual. Then i was going to go find my sister, and sat up with my head throbbing. My heads been hurting since about 10 this morning. My throat had been hurting last night, and when I woke up I thought it was nothing. How wrong I was, I've been lying around all day, feeling awful. I got some medicine, and that helped a little. My family went to my aunts house, but I dont feel good enough to go, so I'm lying on the couch, my head feeling like its about to explode, wrapped up in our cozy purple blanket with my cat oliver snuggled at my feet, watching monster high because I can't find the remote. I just thought I should explain why I didn't post today >_<

~a sick saramo~

2 comments:

  1. Hi saramo i know this is off topic but...can i be an author? my e-mail is echidnafan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I'll send an invite soon :3

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D