Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January's Member Gift

Hey guys! Happy January 1st, 2013. You know what that means. Today Aj Hq released the monthly member gift for January, also the first of the year. As you probably know, the gift is a pet owl. I personally think they're a great new addition to the pets, but maybe Aj Hq is overdoing it a little. Below are my owls that I've gotten.. So far. I absentmindedly chose the names, so don't mind them.

Heres my first owl, Riversalot. I take him around with me.


After I got Riversalot, I had to get another one. Heres my second owl, Waterhamster.


I put Waterhamster in my den, and decided that she looked lonely. I saw that I had enough, so I decided to get a third owl. Above is my latest owl, Burpycat. Burpycat and Waterhamster live happily in my den, and welcome visitors. Well, there are my owls. Hope you all had a great New Years and are enjoying your owls. Nonmembers, if I could give you pets, I would. Unfortunately Aj doesn't allow it. As far as accessories, there are many creative items you can get for your pet at Appondale. The bottom left corner selections are what your owl goes after when you click on it. Thats about it. I hope you all have a memorable beginning to this year :)

~ foreversaramo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D