Sunday, January 6, 2013

Closer Look and Jamaaliday Necklace

Hey guys! Sorry that I didn't post on Saturday. I was busy and couldn't find the time to post.  But i'm finding the time now. From a recent post, I talked about the Diamond on Display. Today I was able to get a screenshot of one in a den. Here's the Diamond in a den: 

This picture was taken in roxy30000's den. Thank you roxy.  You probably also know that there are quite a few new items in the New Years party. The party is at six, my time, so i'll have that information up when I can. Some of you may have heard that my membership is ending very soon. It really doesn't matter to me though, because im quite used to being a nonmember and I really don't mind it. Just letting you know. I took a look around and there aren't any new items in the stores around Jamaa. Except for in Bahari Bargains, there's a Jamaaliday Necklace that I never posted about. So i'm going to now. 
Here's the late post on the Jamaaliday Necklace. Well I'll have those pictures up on the New year's party items soon. Check back in around 6:00 PM central time to see the new items. Thanks.

~ foreversaramo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D