Sunday, March 10, 2013

Catchin' Up



Well hello there :) Saramoooo here!!! I know, I've been slacking, big time D: WELL THE GOOD THING IS THAT I'LL BE ON BREAK SOON SO I'LL BE ABLE TO POST MORE CONSISTENTLY! Alrighty, this post won't be too in detail, I have a lot of homework that I need to finish. I only have one full day of school this week though and two half days, so yay for me xD 
My excuse for not posting lately is because this last week is the last week before conferences and its been really hectic trying to get everything ready and prepared for them. Well first I'll post about the things I missed, then I'll do today's item. 
First off is the item for Thursday.


Picture credit to vms915. This item is the Clover Table, I think, and it's sold in the Lucky Party. This item is being sold for 400 gems, members only. Sorry I didn't get my own picture, no Lucky Party's for awhile.. 
This picture is also credit to vms915. This is the new item for Friday. This item is the Clover Cape and can be found in Bahari Bargains, the store in Bahari Bay. This item is selling for 450 gems, members only. I guess this item would be good if you were a  super hero who saved.. clovers? Well use the cape wisely, loony jammers (:
Here's the cape on a highly demented  shark. 
Okay then, here's the item for Saturday. 
This picture is also credit to  vms915. Thank you vms!
This item is the Clover Seat and can be found in the Lucky Party. This item is available for 250 gems, members only. It goes along perfectly with the Clover Table. If I had enough gems I would make a Lucky Day themed den. Yeah, well, I, unlike most jammers, am awful at saving gems and usually spend them the minute I get them.
Maybe next year I'll make a Lucky Day themed den, if I'm still playing AJ.

Finally, the item for today, Sunday. 
Above is the returning item, the Clover Blanket. This year this item is selling in the Shiveer Shoppe, which is the shop in Mt.  Shiveer. This item, as always, is for EVERYONE!!!
I actually really like this item, it's a fun item and hides the lump on wolves's backs. They also have a fun color scheme.  Non-members if you aren't too fond of the green blanket, try to find a nice member jammer who would gladly buy you one. There's always a few members that would be willing to. Be nice about it though, don't just demand that they get you a certain color.
Who wants to help a rude and greedy person?
Wellpppp here's the blankie-poo on a few animals C; 
On a fox :3 
Here's the item on a Snow leopard. In MY opinion, the blanket makes them look more hunchy-backy and it looks wrinkled. 
On a raccoon >:7D
And on a wolfie. Well that's all for new items.
I'm caught up now :) Let me know if I missed anything..

Well I have several accounts and my member account is expiring in two weeks and I plan on doing the member animal glitch. Sooo.. I'm still trying to decide which animal I should use.
VOTE IN THE COMMENTS.
A. Fox
B. Raccoon
C. Snow Leopard
D. Other, say which animal if other.

So yeah. Here are a few more colors in my non-member main account inventory. (of the Clover Blanket)

 
One of my favorites <3 
This one goes well with my red Hat and Curly Wig xD
This goes good with my dark blue Fox Hat, but I usually wear my sword ^_^ So yeah.
I likey this item, but some might not, and that's okay. I'm not gon' be all like
"
YO, YOU DON'T LIKE CLOVER BLANKETS, YOU SUCK." 
Yeah no. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so feel free to like or hate this item. Personally I like 'em though :3

One more thing, my supposed "buddy" bunnies978 came to me today and told me his non-member sword got scammed. I asked him how and he said he sent it to them. 
Here's part of our convosation. (I meant to spell it like that xD)
So does this count as scamming? He said that he sent his sword to them and they were supposed to send him a worn.

I wouldn't really count it as scamming, since he was stupid enough to send some random jammer his items.
ISN'T THAT WHY WE HAVE THE TRADING SYSTEM!?!
Would you count that as scamming?
Just curious, like the George xD
Well I suppose I should finish my homework, so that's all.
Enjoy your clover stuffins.

COMMENT BELOW PLEASE. 
I want comments Dx
GIMME COMMENTSSS...
Please ;) 

P.S. I'm in love with OneRepublic, listen to some of their music if ya want :3
Current OneRepublic favorites..

If I Lose Myself
Secrets
Stop and Stare
Feel Again
Otherss

SO YEAH. I like music :V Like most people.. Just a current obsession ;) 

5 comments:

  1. *Gives comment* Comments also come wih a free pony! :D *Gives pony*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (: for the comment, the pony is a bonus ;3 I'll name him Crabcake ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Raccoon..? Oh, btw, I also like Music very much! I hope I would be a singer when I grow up!But I don't know any of those songs exept Secrets.

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting. Your the only one who did.. I'll probably just put up a poll. Yeah being a singer would be awesome, but I can't sing, so that isn't really an option for me xD

      Delete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D