Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Update 3/28/13

Hey jammers! Saramo here! Sorry for yesterday's post.. I don't know what the heck happened O_O I'm not going to mess with alignment today, just in case. Well today's a big update so let's get started! 
Here's the first page of the Jamaa Journal ^_^ This page is mostly about how ANIMAL JAM has reached 10 million views!
Here's the second page. On the left side, its talking about the Spring Egg Hunt, where jammers search for eight egg symbols around Jamaa and receive a prize! I'll get to that later on.

On the left is the monthly member gift for April, the Spirit Armor! I think it looks really cool O_o I think I'll be getting my membership back for April.. Thank goodness it isn't a pet! Dx
I'm going to start with the Jamaa Journal, if you don't mind :) Its mostly about how Animal Jam has reached 10,000,000 jammers! :O! That's a lot of jammers. You can also use a new code in honor of the achievement. Put in 10million in the code bar to get a cool prize!
This page, the third page, is about how all games in Jamaa now have double the gems! Wow. I'll definitely be playing some games.. This lasts for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! Thank you AJ <3 
 
This page is about how koalas will soon be leaving Jamaa. This happened awhile ago with monkeys.. :U I wonder what AJHQ's   real reason for it is. They say that Cosmo will be going to see if he can find a new land and he needs all of the koalas to go with him. Koalas will be leaving on April 11th. So on the next update, I believe.
The fifth page, on the left, is about how the April Fools' Party is returning! This is one of the most.. interesting.. parties in AJ xD I can't wait for its return! (: 
On the right side, its mentioning a new contest! This contest is supposedly being held by Graham and he wants jammers to send in their best jokes! .-. I have no good jokes that are AJ appropriate.. ^_^ Oh well. All entries can be submitted through Jammer Central and are due on April 3rd. 
O-O I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LEAVE US WITH SUCH A CLIFF HANGER DX I'm realllllllllyyyy curious on what AJ's idea of an "adventure" will be :3 What do you think they mean by it? This is the 6th and final page of the Jamaa Journal. 
Today's item is the same as yesterday's, but this one is for on land! Yep, today's item is the Surfboard and its selling for 450 gems, members only :V Its a cool item, but it seems more summer-y ^_^ Oh well, i'm certainly not complaining. Jammers can purchase this item in the Jam Mart Furniture store. 
Oh yeah, about the code. Here's what happens when you enter the code.. 
I like the look of the banner, and the fact that its nonmember. And of course the little lady bug at the top left corner (: 

Oddly enough, Lucky Parties are still here! Maybe they'll leave next update or at the end of March...? 

Oh and here are the locations for the eggs.. Well there's seven lands on the map and eight eggs to find.. So there must be one in each land. And of course in Canyons Pathway. *which isn't on the map* 
Here are more specific locations.. 
Here's the egg in Mt. Shiveer. (its next to the slide)
Here's the egg in Appondale. (next to the big tree)
In Jamaa Township. (next to the Mira statue.)
And in Sarepia Forest. (next to the slide) 
In the Lost Temple of Zios. (next to the river/pond/lake)
And in Coral Canyons. (on the stairway)
In Crystal Sands. (next to Tierney's Aquarium)
And finally, the egg in Canyons Pathway. They aren't hard to find, you probably didn't even need my guide! Ah well :3 Just in time for Easter too! Its on Sunday ^_^ 

Oh and there are also some banner-like things around Jamaa worded with 10 million jammers. I would've liked this one better than the one we got, but oh well :P 
Then here's what pops up when you find them all! (the spring eggs) After you click OK here's the prize you get.. 
Yep, the Nest Of Eggs is the prize for this year's Spring Egg Hunt! I think I like it better than last year's which were these.. 
Which prize do you like better? 
Oh and here's the Nest of Eggs in a den.. 
Then when you click them... *you have to click them individually
Bunnies! <3 But there's a phantom in there too.. Dx
You can also get bunnies, crocodiles, duck things, and a woodchuck/beaver. 

I think that's all for the update...

Oh yeah. AJT HAS ALSO REACHED 6,000 VIEWS!!! XD
I'll be having a party (on AJ) and a contest of some sort :3 
They'll both be/start next week. 

Teh details will be posted soon. 

One last thing.. Don't you hate it when you have a good AJ friend that you've known for awhile, and then they suddenly start cussing and stuff and acting like someone else entirely? One of my friend's like that now.. :l It's like I don't even know her anymore D': 

Alright, that's all for today jammers!


P.S. I'm pretty sure AJHQ fixed the non-member member animal glitch! :'( When I tried it the No thanks button wouldn't come up and the change your animals thing wouldn't go away! Do you think they saw my video? :( I'm sad now. 

Since the game thing isn't working, please let me know if you have any ideas on how to help! :'( I shouldn't have made a video.. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh.. too bad.. D: I hope AJHQ will UN-FIX it. XD

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D