Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Clover Tubes

Hey guys! Saramo here! Happy Wednesday! I have no homework :) 
I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE xD Alrightie, let's see what's up in Jamaa today.. 
Yup, today's newest item is the Clover Tube selling for 250 gems, members only. This item can be found in Sunken Treasures. *underwater* The item is pretty cool, but I don't really care for underwater stuff. I'm more of a landie (; Not an underwaterie..? xD When I was wandering around Kani Cove I saw some tube worms that resemble the Clover Tubes. Maybe the Clover Tubes are based off of them? 
Yes no maybe so. I was thumbing through the den items in Sunken Treasures and I realized that they have some pretty awesome items, some so amazin' they should be on land O_o Here's what stood out to me :3 
If these were land items I bet they would be pretty popular. The chair is really cool and the lamp has a fun edge to it C: 
Umm.. Who wouldn't want a blue-flamed fire pit? 
I like the look of the desk and the vase on the pedestal would be fun to knock over ^_^ It would be even better if you clicked it and the pedestal would totter, making the vase sway off of it, shattering into millions of pieces x3 Hehe. 
This is a cool perspective of a globe. Does anyone else remember when the green land globe had this design for a few days? I do lP_lP 
This one because I like the way it looks. Sort of rustic and it reminds me of camping :D Always good times when we go camping.. the adventures and exploration of our camp site, almost getting poison ivy, tubing down rivers, setting off bottle rockets, making lop-sided sand castles, accidentally stepping in cow patties, laughing when your cousin steps in a cow patty, squatting behind trees.. Gotta <3 it (: 
Who wouldn't want potentially toxic fumes, a shark cage, and conch couch in their den? 
The first one is a bubble emitter.. I would use it as a blender :3 I've been needing one O' those.. The second item is a submersile, I would use it as a car/tank. Mhmm ^_^

So yeah, those are items I think would fit better or should be land items.
Here's the Clover Tubes in a den. 
I'm a little disappointed :V I thought they would be bigger. They're more.. salad size O3o
Sorry my shark looks funky, actually, I'm not sorry. I'm funky, and my shark portrays it excellently.

 ^^ That's one way to see it xD ^^

The phantom reward thing is because I played Falling Phantoms until I had enough gems to buy an underwater den to put the tiny Clover Tubes in..

Sorry if you don't like long posts. I'm naturally a long poster. <-- not the wall kind .-. Well that's all for today jammers! Enjoy
your clovery-tubes ^-^ Heheh. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't post today! Caught up in,well,life xD I'll post today's and tomorrow's items tomorrow :3

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D