Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Salon Chair

Hey guys! Saramo here! Shorter post than usual, I have a band concert tonight .-. Kill me now. *sarcasm* Feel free to virtually though xD Here's the item for today. 


Here's the Salon Chair, selling for 550 gems, members only. This item can be found in the Jam Mart Furniture store.
I personally like this item, but I'm a little confused. They go from cowboy related items to Lucky Day related stuff, now they're going to salon stuff?
I actually like this item though.
I think its pretty fun and different.
Jammers can take spa's to a whole 'nother level xD
Also if you click on the tube thingy on the bottom, the cylinder thing, it'll move up and down ^_^
And if you click the bubble/dome thing at the top, white misty stuff will poof out, onto your head. 
Here's the item in a den. I think its pretty cool. I may have to start a salon x3 I only have 5 days left of membership though..

Lastly, here's a link to my video on how to be an underwater animal on land. Sorry its a link, my computer wouldn't save it as a file so I had to upload it to Youtube .-.

CLICK HERE!!!! CLICK MEEE!!! DO ITTT!! CLICK MEHH!!! CLICK O-O


Well that's all for today jammers! Enjoy the new chairs, or hate them. Your choice ;3 

1 comment:

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D