Monday, March 4, 2013

Rare Star Glasses

Hey guys! Saramo here. Sorry for the late~ish post, had some homework Dx Well I'm posting now, so here's the latest RIM item.. >_< WELL it seems that AJ is offline at the moment.. 5:21 PM my time. I guess i'll just use another blogger's screenshot. Here it is, nevertheless.. 
Here's the RIM item, the Rare Star Glasses. Screenshot credit to vms915 on the Animal Jam Nox. This item is *probably* found in the Jam Mart Clothing store, available for 500 gems and to everyone. The colors aren't bad, but I wish it were a cooler item. I like seeing my eyes instead of hiding them with head items :V Not a bad item though, and it certainly is cheaper than the RIM items have been.

Blargh D: Its sooo hard to post when you haven't been online. When I reload the page it still shows.. 
 Well there isn't much I can post about at the moment, considering I haven't been online.. Well when I do get on, I'll try to add to this post. For now, that's all for today jammers! 

HOLD UP O3o
I just reloaded the page again and...

its.. BACK!!! :3 
So.. There's a Lucky Party in 24 minutes, so I'll post that soon.. It'll be a separate post, if you don't mind (:
Well here's the item on a few 

animales <--- Spanish word for animals ^_^ 
On a wolfie. 
And on a bunny. I kinda like the glasses on bunnies.. hmm >:7D 
On a butterfly seal. Yeah not many jammers wearing it, in Grande at least. 
Oh and on a fox. I don't know, some people may not like the glasses, but for me, they put out like a rocker vibe, ya know? xD Hah, yeah you probably don't because I don't even know lP_lP Awwz well. That's all the jammers I saw wearing 'em. 
That's all until the Lucky Party post. Bye jammers! 

P.S. When you click on the map and go to Temple of Zios, it brings you here... 
Instead of...
Here.. Wonder why?
Possibly because they want more people to go to Brady Barr's lab and check out the theater. But the actual reason is beyond my knowledge.. xD Why do you think they changed it? 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol yah I don't get too many comments ;) My blog is small and quaint and im perfectly content with it. A few more comments would be nice though... Cx

      Delete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D