Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lucky Update

Heyo guys! Well today is Thursday, no school for meee! Um, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Yup. Well since its Thursday.. There MUST be an update! Here's the Jamaa Journal. 

This is just the intro page, mostly talking about Lucky Day. 
I guess the Ol' Barn has returned.. I never knew it left O-o  It is a pretty cool den though, brought to den stores last year I believe. You can go to mojo2022's den, she has the barn den up if you wanna check it out. She has some pretty interesting dens.. 
The left side is just mentioning some ways to go GREEN this month. The right side is reminding jammers of the monthly gift for March. 
This page is pretty much dedicated to the Conservation Museum and reminding jammers to donate to the Big Cats. I haven't donated many lately, ever since Snow Leopards came out.
TEE HEEEE. 
There are some new "BFF" toys available in the game Phantom Invasion. You can find the game in the Sol Arcade or in a jammer's den. The game was released last year as a gift. I think I like the rhino the most xD WHIP IT GURL.  The other side is mentioning Brady's Lab and telling jammers to visit it and use the activities they've set up. I think they stopped referring to it as Brady Barr's lab because they might find his last name to be a bad influence to jammers. Just a theory ^_^

That's all for the Jamaa Journal. 
I like the rhino toy in the last picture and these two above. (The monkey and giraffe) It seems that AJ likes adding hair to them O_O And they're all ladies.. Unless some of them are confused dudes. 
Today's newest returning item is the Clover Earmuffs. I find the coloring a little weird, but it fits the Lucky Day theme. I'm not a big fan of earmuffs but other jammers are.
I'M NOT OTHER JAMMERS. I only like certain items that I usually wouldn't like if they look funny or disproportionate on an animal. ( ^ BIG WORD)
This item is selling for 200 gems in the Jam Mart Clothing store. Members only.
Here's the item on a few animals.. 
On a snow leopard
On a lion. (King of the Jungle)
On an arctic wolf
On a raccoon.
On a fox.
On a wolf.
That's all the animals I could get wearing one.
There's also double gems on the game Super Sort. 
I don't really play Super Sort.
1. I'm bad at it.
2. It doesn't get you many gems.
3. I like Falling Phantoms better.

Well I think that's all.

Bye jammers! 
As we're demonstrating excellently,
reach for the stars (:
Or the snacks on the top shelf.
Either way xD

P.S. I won't be able to post on Saturday and possibly Sunday. Echid, that would be great if you could!

Or I would need another author. Please comment if you'd like to help out! 

3 comments:

  1. *Gives another comment* *Gives Echidna and cat*
    I LOVE MEH CATZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you echid! xD Don't really know what an echidna is, but thanks! Thanks for the kitteh too.. It's a fluffy one >:7D I'll put them with my pony xP

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D