Monday, March 18, 2013

RIM Rare Ninja Mask

Hey guys! Saramo here! I have returned :3 Thank you echid for posting while I was gone! We got back in town late on Sunday so I couldn't post until later. I'll show some pictures from our trip in a little bit.. Meanwhile, today is Monday, so today there's a "Rare" item being sold! Let's see what that item is, shall we? 


Well here's the rare for today, the Rare Ninja Mask. This item can be found in the Jam Mart Clothing store. Its available to members only and is selling for 650 gems. It's a little expensive, but not too bad. What do you think of the colors? I think they're O.K. They could've been worse. They are using a lot of purple though on a lot of RIM items... Going a little JB there, AJ?
Here's the item on a few animals, though it isn't much different from the original Ninja Mask. 
Here's the mask on a snow leopard. It doesn't look amazing but it would probably look better if the leopard's fur was a darker shade. 
On a wolf. 
On a foxie-poo xD
On a raccoon <3 I love the little boogers ^_^
On a runny babbit. 

You get the idea. So.. I had to play a game to get enough gems for the mask, and while I was playing I noticed the Eagle Hat and the Epic Dragon Hat closely resemble each other. 
Maybe AJHQ chose the design because its like a nonmember version of the Epic Dragon Hat? O_O Justa guess.. More like a theory. 

ALSO!!!!!
Some jammehs were fighting in Jamaa today. A nonmember said that members are mean. This member corrected the nonmember, saying "Members aren't mean.... We are no different than you."
I was so glad to see that. Because its true. Members aren't any different than nonmembers. True, some members may be rude or mean, some may think they're better, but overall, members are no different than nonmembers. Just thought I should put that out there :P

One more AJ thing. A few posts back, I showed some screenshots of a glitch I did. Some jammers commented that they wanted me to show how to do the glitch. Inspired by all the videos going around, I made a video on how to do the glitch. I'll post it soon!

Kay, this is the LAST AJ thing. Cherry Trees have left furniture stores, did you buy one? I only bought two, oh well. Just thought I should mention that. 

Alright, here are a few pictures from our trip. It was a three and a half hour drive Dx 


So we were in the car and I was sketchin' in muh sketchbook, and my sister decided to sketch with me. So eventually we filled the whole page with random sketches xD Check 'em out. 


Sketches..


More sketches... 


Some more.. 


Well really it was just one page but it was hard to get a picture that was clear and captured all of it. 


Ya see the grass, the electricity pole, the lake/pond, then that white blob? Yeah, those are birds. I think they're Sand Hill Cranes, though I'm not sure. 


More burdehs. 


And some more. 


Well.. This is cheesecake C= We went to a family reunion and there was a TON of food there, including desserts xD Look closely and possibly sideways. You'll see "HI" faintly engraved in the.. cheese? 


Well this is mostly some dead bushes, but if you look closer there's a glimpse of the horses. We were on the other side of the field on hay bales. *at the moment it was taken* Hay bales are fun to jump on, until someone falls off.. XD 


Here's a better view of the horses. I took this once we went to the other side of the field. Well there was a gravel road between the two fields. We fed them a little bit of hay that we were jumping on.. Heheh. I don't think they minded though. 


I think there were five horses in total. *In that field* We patted them and fed them :3 It was pretty cool, since where I live there aren't really horses and stuff around. Not like I've never seen a horse before, just not very often. 


This is my fortune teller that I made. We made a lot of things involving paper. There wasn't much to do in the house since it was cold outside, so we thought we might as well. 


We made some linked "people". These were the ones I made. I put them on my grandmother's fridge xD They so purdy O_O


We also made some trees. This one's a little blurry. My iPod camera isn't amazing, as I've lost my camera.. for now. Well the letters in my name are on them. I added some stripes and polka-dots. What tree wouldn't want those? (; 


My cousin taught me some origami, we made cats. This is the cat I made ^_^ 


Here's a better view of muh trees. 


I think this was on the way back home. These are birds. Its a little hard to tell since I took this one from a moving vehicle and it wasn't on my side of the car .-. 


Wonder who that is O_o Well whoever it is, their trying to balance on the see-saw in the park across the street xD They aren't doing magnificent.. Ah well. Eventually they got it pretty even. I'm guessing it was like surfboarding, without the wave.. (;
*WINK WINK* 


Um I think I was trying to get a picture of the birds.. As you can tell, I totally succeeded. Yup. Well I'll try to post the video soon! That's all for now jammers!
Enjoy your ninja masks and mushrooms. 

2 comments:

  1. a nonmember said to me ya beach gimmie member code i i will call AJHQ it was annoying then i said no the nonmember said members r mean =.= i didn't even buy a card i got mine off the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D