Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Clover Patch

Hey guys! Saramo here. Well today I'm eating apples, a granola bar, and some fruit snacks while I post :3 Don't worry, 0 fat total! xD No, I am not on a diet -3- I just like granola bars, apples, and fruit snacks (: Not just those but.. you *hopefully* get what I mean.. Well enough of my usual ramblings, let's see why "Clover Patch" is the post title for today.. 


Hmm.. maybe because its the new item for today? (returning) Yup, the Clover Patch has returned. Jammers can find this item in the den store at a Lucky Party. This item is selling for 300 gems, members only.
Did I not say yesterday that this item would probably come back in stores? Heheh. I said that yesterday ^_^ Well it wasn't a hard conclusion to make. Pretty much the same items are sold every year at the Lucky Parties. I mean everywhere you look there's a patch of clovers or a stand alone clover.
Here's the patch of clovers in a den. 

Also.. I looked at one of kinyonga's  posts recently, and I noticed she did the glitch where your either a sea animal on land or a land animal underwater. Here are my results when I did the glitch.. 
I did this glitch with the current party that was going on. In my case, it was the Paradise Party. Notice the location tab near the settings gear, it says Kani Cove instead of Paradise Party :3 
In this one my animal had a twin, or a copy. 
In the screenshot above the tiger was stuck in a running position and a few jammers appeared to be invisible. 
Little too much water xD *sarcasm*
Another tiger stuck in the running position.
Here are some of the reactions I got... 
First reaction. 
Second reaction. 
Third reaction.
After the first three I lost count.
Here are a few more glitch pictures. 
And this one is just a penguin covered in white and the position is floating instead of standing. Oh and his nose is missing O3o
This one is just the background-toolbar-thing, instead of the land version its the underwater version.

So yeah. That's all for glitch pictures.

Want to know how to do this glitch? 
(if you don't already)

Then
COMMENT below the word "hatchetfish"

Well that's all for today jammers! Gotta go do some homework and studying :V
Comment please! (: 

P.S. Do you ever get the glitch where people in Jamaa appear in your den? I think it usually happens in a Treehouse den, since thats the only den I've seen it happen in. 

P.P.S. Check out my post titled "Lucky Party" to see the party details.

P.P.P.S. Check out my new page "More Chat" for a better chat. I think it only works on the web version.
(meaning you probably can't use it on mobile)

5 comments:

  1. What do you mean "Comment below hatchetfish?"

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I meant if you want me to post how to do the glitch, write "hatchetfish" down in the comments ^_^

      Delete
  2. Ok. Hatchetfish.

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alrightie! In my next post I'll explain how to do the glitch (: Sorry I haven't posted lately Dx

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D