Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LaSalle Statue

WELL HELLO guys! Saramo here! Happy Wed-nes-day. ^_^ That's how I remember how to spell it :P Well today was a half day for mee and I have NO homework!!! That I know of... Well here's whats up in Jamaa today... 


Yet another raccoon-related item, the LaSalle Statue. I'm guessing this is the raccoon shaman/alpha? This item is selling for 250 gems and to EVERYONE!! Ya'll can find this item in the Chamber of Knowledge. The store is located in the top level, aka the Mystery Emporium.
Not sure where they got "LaSalle".. It sounds French. I take Spanish though, so heck if I know..
Well here's the item in a denito... 
So yeah. Not too exciting, though I'm not sure what else you would expect.. from a statue.. xD
Since the Giant Raccoon Plushies were released, I decided I might as well fill a den with the fluffy beasts. I made this account yesterday right after I posted.... See if you can see my head in there somwhere! xD
I think I have about 14 at the moment. This is GiantRaccoonLover's den. Feel free to take a look around. I still need a lot though and the little boogers are expensive D:
At least it'll keep me busy (:

Here are a few more dens you might find "interesting"

DuckClan
LeWinterWonderland
Saramo1926
Lonelycore
ShiverstoneTheWerewolf
xXWhyNotXx
lollipop0616storage

iice
Flagshop


Feel free to take a look around at the top 7! Vei5701 mentioned the last two dens yesterday, so I put them up too! The dens iice and flagshop were not done by me, but by entirely different jammers. I'm just mentioning them.  Well I can't think of anything else to post about, soooo.. I guess that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D