Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Humongous Raccoon Plushie

Well hello there jammers (: Saramo here! Happy Tuesday! Tyoos-day xD That's a fun way to pronounce it ^_^ WELL THERE'S A FUNK-A-LICIOUS item today, so let's see what it is... 


ErmerGERSH. Look at it! I think I'munna die. It's sooo adowrbs xD AND IT'S NON-MEMBER! Um, thank you AJ. 
Well this cute creature is selling for 450 gems, in the Conservation Museum. The exact location is in the Museum Den Shop. (Its inside of the museum.) Oh yeah, its called a Giant Raccoon Plushie, though when I bought it I was a bunny, so compared to me it was humongous (; 
I wonder why AJ is making certain items that are usually member into nonmember items.. I CERTAINLY don't have a problem with it, just curious. 
Examples:  Sky High, Raccoon Topiary.
So yeah. Here's the plushie in a den. I just had to buy two. 
I squeezed in there too C: I think it would be fun to fill a den with them O_o I just might have to do that. I've done a lot of "themed" dens, so why not a den filled with raccoon plushies?

Here are a few dens I've filled stuff with. 
This is wuverofcouches's den. I'm not finished yet, but I have most of the upper half of the den covered, if ya wanna check it out. 
This is YouAndMeMeAndYouTogether's den. I have yet to finish it, but I have a lot of it done. It's unlocked if you'd like to bask in the leafy-ness. 
Here's the outside of the den. I have at least 18 accounts.. I guess you could say I like to decorate dens.. Nah, for most of the accounts its just for messing around.

Here's another den, but its kind of laggy, no matter what computer your on, this den is LAGGY. It's pretty cool though. 
This is xXfireworkXx's den. Now the upper part may seem boring,  but its a place to hang out. 
Here are a FEW of the fireworks. It continues throughout the yard. 
Sit back in awe. Lotta fireworks eh? Well feel free to check it out on your own and set 'em off! xD It took awhile to get enough gems for it all, but it only took me two days. The flags are on the walls to give a tent sort of effect. Like firework stands are usually in tents. 

Here's a list of a few more dens I've done with a sort of theme, but don't really use: 

duckclan
LeWinterWonderland
Saramo1926
Lonelycore
ShiverstoneTheWerewolf
xXWhyNotXx
lollipop0616storage

That's all I can think of. Be sure to check them out! Two are clan dens, free for any clan to use! If it fits your liking ;3 Some are just cool dens. (in MY opinion.) Lollipop is my sister, that's her den, by the way. 

So yeah. Be sure to check 'em out! I have tons more, just no more are coming to mind at the moment :3 If I DO make a den filled with Giant Raccoon Plushies, i'll be sure to let ya'll know (: 

Want your den to be looked at by other jammers? Is your den epic, but AJ just hasn't noticed? 

Comment the username of the den below, and I'll be sure to mention them in my next post, or I might even make a SHOULD Be Epic Dens page! Just comment the username below!

That's all for today jammers (: Enjoy your coon families and exquisite dens. <--- Big-ish word xD

COMMENT. 

P.S. 101st post!!! (: Or 101th..?
SOMEONE CLARIFY.
Thank yew. 

P.P.S. When you make a new account, instead of showing all the information you need to fill in at the same time, they come down after you fill out each. Yup. 







2 comments:

  1. Lol sorry, the den filled with leaves is YouAndMeMeAndYouBothOfUsTogether (like in monsters inc.)
    Then the firework stand is xXfireworkstandXx :3 Sorry for the typos. / :

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 more theme dens! It's "iice" and "Flagshop"!

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D