Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Porthole

AYO JAMMERS! sARAMO here! Happy Wednesday >:^) I have enough homework, so I'll try to keep it relatively short. Welllllpp, here's the item for today!

As you probably could have told from the title, today's item is the underwater Porthole. You can find this item in Sunken Treasures, the store in Kani Cove. I guess this item has been in stores before..... *Didn't know that* I'm not much of an underwater person. Its a pretty cool item, despite the fact that it looks like they were rushing to finish it and didn't put much effort into it..

AJHQ is probably busy constantly, and I understand that they might not have that much time to bring out new items every day to keep us satisfied. Though it does look like they didn't put much effort into it, in my opinion. Your thoughts? 
Here's the Porthole in a den. *COUGH COUGH* Its the middle one. *COUGH COUGH*  C; Just a comparison to portholes that aren't covered. I bought the green~ish version of the Porthole ^_^ The Porthole's window looks a little murky.. O-o Dun un.. dun un.. dun un un un un un un un.. xD  

Also, my membership is expiring in four days. 

MY PLAN: To do a glitch that allows you use your member animals when your account transfers from a member account to a non-member account. 

DUMBIFIED: A glitch that lets you be a member animal when you become a nonmember. 

I think I've decided which animal I'll be using. I think I can use an underwater member animal as well as a land animal. 

One time I told a friend of mine, cotten______ (I forgot the numbers) how to do the glitch, and she was able to use all her animals, so I'll see if I can toooo...

BUT, if I can't use all my animals, I'm going to use two mainly. A land and underwater animal.
Based off of the poll and my own decisions, here are the animals I'll be using as a non-member. (Thanks for voting!)

1. My Snow Leopard, Snow Leopard xD
2. My shark though I'll probably get a dolphin, General Smellyspirit.

I don't think I'll be using my raccoon though I do wuv it to def <\3My reason for  NOT picking my raccoon is because some jammers think that AJHQ might make raccoons non-member. I'm not sure if they will, there's no significant evidence. Though the raccoon topiary and giant plushies are non-member. They've never been non-member before. That's why I don't think I'll use my raccoon, unless I CAN use all my member animals.

Here are my animals that Immuna use for the glitch. I'm not really sure what to wear on my raccoon, so tips or suggestions would help :)
Muh snow leopard :3 Sorry if its hard to see.. I have a couple fox hats and some bows, so suggest any items that you think work well on a snow leopard (: I haves a lot of items x3 
Here's my.. lovely shark. I'm probably gunna get a dolphin, but ah well.

So yeah! Here are the poll results, you can vote or see them by scrolling to the top of the page. You can still vote, I think the poll ends in three days. 
So yeah. Thanks for all ya'll who voted! Your input helped a ton. 

Lastly, my comments have been at an all time low lately D:
COMMENT PLEASE DX I love comments, but how can I love them if I don't get them? I don't care who you are, just comment! Sorry if you don't have time, I just really want comments. And if you don't know what to comment about, comment something completely random xD Random is accepted here. I really don't care.

XD JUST COMMENT XD

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your blog! Do you have another membership?

    -psnr123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it xD No I don't have another membership, but sometimes I get memberships for babysitting and stuff :3

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THIS BLOG I CAN TRY AND GET ANOTHER MEMBERSHIP IMMA KAYLACLAY ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D