Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Skull Necklace

Hey guys! Saramo here! Today's a busy day so this post will be pretty short :l Here's the item for today.. Yep, the skull necklace is today's new item. You can find this item in the Bahari Bay underwater clothing store, Bahari Bargains. This item is selling for 500 gems, members only. A little odd timing, I thought this item was first released around October... Oh well. Picture credit to Kinyonga, as I didn't have time to get on today ^_^ I'm posting from my iPod xD

Well that's all for today jammers! Be sure to check out my video on my last post titled '"Rare" Lion Hat"! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D