Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Surfer Dudes, Today's Your Lucky Day

Hey! Guys! Saramo! Here! Happy.. Wednesday is it? Sorry for the short and robot-like post yesterday, I was in a rush and I didn't even get on AJ yesterday ^_^ Busy beee! But I'm not a bee so.. XD Bees don't freak me out too much, its the WASPS and HORNETS that get me going.. :U Well here's the item for today.. 


As you can see from the picture above, today's item is the returning Surfboard, selling for 300 gems, members only. Jammers can find this item in Sunken Treasures. *The underwater den store in Kani Cove* Isn't this the perfect item? Looks like Jaws got a little hungry though.. O3o Surfer dudes (and chicks, girls, females wuteva) today's your lucky day! Heheh. *cough cough* Post. *cough cough* Title. *cough*.


Well my friend's been giving tours to new jammers and I've been helping her out, so she emailed AJHQ about it. (I know her in reals, yo) Here's the response she got. (she forwarded it to me)

 Hey there, fellow Jammer!

It's super wild to hear from you!
We're so happy to hear that you were so inspired by our notification, and have gone out of your way to make so many new Jammers feel welcome! We're so proud to have you as a fellow Jammer, and think what you're doing is SUPER WILD!
We want to thank you for writing in to tell us how much you enjoy Animal Jam. It's Super Citizen Jammers like you who make Jamaa THE place to be!
All the best, and don’t forget to Play Wild!
Animal Jam HQ

Hmm.. I guess it was super wild to hear from her! Super Citizen jammers? O_o Erm, what. ?_?

  Ponder that.

Did you check out my video? No? Well here's your chance!
_________________________________________________
So yeah. Well it looks like March will be coming to an end soon, so the Lucky Party will probably be going with it! Be sure to get what you want from the party before it leaves! I sound like some business lady or something >:V  

One more thing, don't you hate it when you have a buddy who acts like a girl (or a guy) and then a few days/hours/minutes/seconds later you look at their player card and their a dude O3o (or a lady) Its like.. "Yo, I get it if your a little confused but.. What the poo are you?!" Kay.. maybe not those exact words.. Heh. But yeah. Its like make up your mind.. are you a dude or a lady .-. It isn't that hard.. :l 

Okay that ^ was kinda off topic.. >8D hehe. 


Oh and thanks for the COMMENTS lately!!! I love reading your reactions and thoughts on my posts :) Sooo..

COMMENT YOU ANTI~COMMENTERS.  

Hmm.. Not sure what else to post about.. ^-^

Oh! Don't you hate it when someone randomly buddies you, then you ask them why or you talk to them or whatever, and you realize they only added you because your rare or you have an item they want?  I usually delete jammers if that's the reason why they buddied me.. I mean what's the point in staying buddies with them if they only liked you because of an item? 


Haha, today's post should really be called "Saramo's Pet Peeves"

What are some of your AJ pet peeves? 


*Things that annoy the crud out of you*



AJT HAS ALSO REACHED 6,000 VIEWS!!!!Well more like 6,300 something ^_^ 

Anyways, that means I'll be doing both a contest AND a party! The contest will start next week and the party will also be sometime next week. Further details will be posted soon! 
I think that's all for today! 
Oh and I made a wordle!
 Sorry its kind of small and hard to read, clicking it enlarges it a little so that may help. Wordles are fun C:
Okay, now that's all for today! Comment :)

EHH IT WON'T LET ME MOVE MY SIGGY .-. WEll that's all for today.. :3 

Sorry that the layout's a little messed up.. I'm not sure what happened Dx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D