Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bird Poop: AJ's Mysterious Obsession With It

Hey guys! Saramo here! Happy Wednesday! No. I've actually had an awful day. In math my teacher dragged on a question and was wording it weird so I didn't really get it, but I did, just not the way she was saying it, and she made me look like an idiot >_< I knew what she meant, but she dragged it on. She never calls on me. So when I'm not paying attention she chooses to call on me. Of course. Ehh.. I guess that's the only bad part of my day, so I guess it really wasn't an awful day. I just felt stupid. Please excuse me, I have a habit of rambling. Anyways.. It's an interesting item today.. You might want to shield your eyes, this item is truly magnificent... Yeah, right. 


Behold, Bird Poop. Uhmm.. I'm at a loss for words with this item.. Well it's sold in the store at the Paradise Party. This item is available to members for 350 gems. Huh. Poop is more expensive than banners and pillows X_X Get real AJ. No one wants to buy poop for 350 gems. They will though, since its an awesome item. I know, I complain, and then I say I actually like the item.
*sigh*
What're ya gunna do with me? xD

I like this item better than the Reindeer Poop, not sure why, maybe its less disgusting, something like that. Well the Bird Poop comes in four different types, here are the assorted types of bird poop..
 
Yeah.. not really. The third one is the most disturbing. The second and last ones look like they have faces embedded in the poop Dx Yuck. The good thing is that you can put them almost anywhere! On walls, floors, you name it! To see the poop in action, go to Lonelycore's den.

Well the update is (most likely) tomorrow! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the raccoons will be for members only. I guess we'll see though. The Friendship Festival will probably be ending or be over by the time the update comes. Well that's all for today jammers!

HOLD UP

Here's my entry for "Jammer Said What?!"
" STOP TRADING ME PROFESSOR!!! " - Arctic Wolf.

Comment your own "Jammer Said What?!" or a made up word you think should  be a word! Thanks for the comments (: 

P.S. Vei, you asked me to buddy you, and I would be glad to! But.. your not accepting buddy requests at the time! Thanks for the comments too (:

P.P.S. I'm making a new art blog, with all of my art and other stuff! Check it out soon :3 

2 comments:

  1. Right I forgot sorry LOL.

    ~Vei5701

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO WOULD BUY THAT FOR 350 GEMS THAT IS CRAZY IT SHOULD ATLEAST BE 100 GEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR 50!!! Kittycat36663 here bye

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D