Saturday, February 9, 2013

Heart Lockets Anyone?

Hey guys! Saramo here! Happy Saturday! Yeah, no. My head has been hurting again Dx Just above my eye and it has been returning for the past two days. Fortunately, medicine helped, so I'm able to post. Let's see what's going on in Jamaa today...

First off, Heart Lockets have returned! Finally, people will stop asking about them. Luckily I still have all the colors from last year, so I won't need to buy any this year :) I probably will anyways though. You can find this item in the Jam Mart Clothing store, available for 150 gems. Here are the other colors. 






That's all for the heart lockets. Here's something odd...
So a random jammer was talking about how there were a bunch of clones in ollie2008's den. So of course, I went to the den to check it out. Inside the den, there were tons of jammers, looking like this. 
It seemed to be a zoo or something, maybe a hotel. I really don't know what was going on. Just a bunch of jammers dressed the same way. I don't know if it was the same person on a bunch of other accounts or what. Just something I saw today. I went back.. and here's what I saw... 
I guess it's some sort of "blue wolf clan." 
One time, last year around November, I was just wandering around Jamaa since it was late and few jammers were online. So I went to the Hot Cocoa Hut and there were four wolves, dressed exactly the same. Here's what they looked like. 
Well something like that. Anyways, I went over to them and started talking with them. I asked what they were doing, and they said they were sort of like guides to help new jammers, or jammers  with questions and stuff. So I asked if I could join them, and the supposed leader said I could. So I dressed like them and we went around Jamaa, and other jammers would join in with us. We would dance or do other actions, do an emote all at once, say the same thing, or do glitches together. Maybe this is whats going on, it seems to be pretty popular. My sister does it sometimes too. I'll try to show a picture of a time when she's done it. I call them clones, but that's just me. Have you seen groups of clones around Jamaa? It seems to be pretty popular.

Here's another glitch I noticed. It's not new, I've seen it before, but I forgot to show it yesterday... 
When you click on a Jammer's profile, and you go over the den icon, it shows the "Visit Den" caption. So I clicked the den icon, and it took me to the jammer's den, but the "Visit Den" caption stayed. Just something I noticed. 
I also had a bunny feast at the Dinner Party. Not a feast of bunnies but a feast with bunnies... x3 Yeah, they were all strangers, but oh well! 
The first lady circled in red kept doing the :mad: emote and running around the table saying we couldn't have burritos and pie. The second lady circled thought we all wanted soup, which was not the case. And the bunny in a beret kept screaming about pie. Lovely feast, eh? Well that's about all for today!

Ah, yes. Teh question.

Here goes...

Why do oreos taste bad if you eat them off your shoe, but they taste good when you eat them regularly?

Ponder.

The.

Question.

That's all for today, from me ^_^


P.S. Here's some more madness! xD

P.P.S.I like the song Stop and Stare, Feel Again, and Secrets by OneRepublic. OneRepublicObsession much? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D