Saturday, February 23, 2013

Paradise Mat

Hey guys! Saramo here. Sorry for the late post, today's been a little hectic. Well let's see what's going on in Jamaa today, shall we
 Here's the newest item in the Paradise Party, the Paradise Mat. This item is available to everyone for 300 gems. I actually really like this item, besides the fact that it isn't very creative or original..
There just happened to be a party when I logged on so I could buy some :3 On the mat it sort of looks like someone was sitting there and when they got up they left a butt print.. O-o Just my opinion.. 
Here's the mat without someone sitting on it. 
And here's the mat with someone sitting on it :3

Here's my entry for "Jammer Said What?!"

"I don't regret being a foal!!!" - Duchess Magicfox.

Comment your entry! Just the weirdest thing you heard in Jamaa!  So Kinyonga's having a contest, a drawing contest that is. Your allowed to enter three drawings, so here's one of mine. I drew the drawing first, then I took a picture of it. I uploaded the picture onto our computer and I used our Paint program to add color to it. I hope this still counts as a drawing, since all I did was color it in.. Anyways, here it is!   
D: ITS SIDEWAYS. Darn you computer X_X Oh well. So this is one of my made up warriors, Sorroweyes. I just added some color to her, and I know that her fur wouldn't have naturally green stripes :V Here's the drawing without the color.. 
It's a little hard to see, but its the same as the drawing above, just without color. Which should I enter? The colored one or the un-colored one? You may have noticed that I added some color to the post today. Yay or nay? Well that's all I have time for jammers.
Enjoy the mat and make your own butt print! Virtual one that is.. xD Heheh. 

37 comments:

  1. i'll post mine tomorrow on my other blog: mojojojo2022's the random people.. check out my pics if u want

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH SOMETHING IS TALKING TO MY!!!


    (and yes i meant my)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. JUST REPLY. Stop makin new comments >_< Blarf
      👒
      👴
      👗
      👠👠

      Delete
    2. meanie poo.. (>.<)


      
      

      Delete
    3. Heheh ^^ My old mans prettier than your dude and you know it :3

      Delete
    4. how would u know? y dont u respect meh.

      (/).(\)

      Delete
  4. cheese is interesting isnt it? (>^.^)>[]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheese was in your beverage at the Mexican cocina. DON'T DENY IT POLLY!!

      Delete
    2. who's polly? and i put cheese in ur drink, u put a chip and scrap of hamburger in mine, ALMOST no cheese

      Delete
    3. Yeah I put a piece O' cheese in yours when you weren't looking :O Take that Polly •_•

      Delete
  5. I was Chapman U were Petunia.. end of story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE STORY HAS JUST BEGUN POLLY lP_lP

      Delete
    2. ive nevah liked chu... <•>.<•>

      y dont we stop, this is ointless we're un da same room!!

      Delete
    3. < • >_< • > heh. Isn't that why we're doing this? Because its pointless? xD

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You ain't chapman!! *flips hair majestically* I AM Chapman. ^=^

      Delete
    2. IN DA JUNGLE DA MIGHTY JUNGLE THE LION SPEAKS TONNNIIIGGGGHHHTTTT

      Delete
    3. lets sing show tunes!! jk.. idk any show tunes... (o.O)

      Delete
    4. *facepalm* Dude. O_O It's SLEEEEEPS. NOT SPEAKS. Lions don't talk. That would be freakin freaky. xD *extends arm through screen magically and slaps in slow mo*

      Delete
    5. I DONT NEED UR INPUT *has dramatic breakdown* JUST TAKE THE PLANTS AND GO!!!!! I LIKE SPARKLES!! MAI NAME IS SPARTA!!! ^0^

      Delete
    6. BAHA! So you ADMIT your name isn't Chapman!!! Cx

      Delete
    7. *has stupid look on face and takes spork out of nowhere, beginning to poke twitching mojo*

      Delete
    8. *immeaidately and slaps then screams:* DONT TOUCH MY!!!

      Delete
    9. *immediately sits up and slaps her* DONT TOUCH MY!!!!

      Delete
    10. *flicks her nose* Nuuuh slappun dah Chapman -_-

      Delete
    11. i didnt slap chapman(me) i slapped petunia(u)

      Delete
    12. Nuh uh. Up dare u said ur name was Sparta O_o Sparta doesn't = chapman .-.

      Delete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D