Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rose Flowah Bouquet Things

Hey guys! Saramo here. Happy Sunday! Finding Bigfoot is on tonight xD Heheh. Oh yus! What's going on in Jamaa today..  Here you go.... 
Here's the newest returning item in Jamaa, for today, the Rose Bouquet. It shparkles ;3 This item is available for 200 gems, in the Jam Mart Furniture store. Pretty reasonable, for Animal Jam. I don't think I'd pay 200 dollars for a bouquet of flowers though. Unless gems count as cents, which would be more than reasonable. So yeah. Here's how they look in a den... 
Getting sniffy, eh? Well they're about the size of a traditional wolf, sitting down. That reminds me... Gather 'round children. It's STORY time!!!

Once upon a time, there lived a Saramo! That Saramo was at one of her many cousin's house, along with her siblings. So Saramo was outside with her siblings and cousins, and they were messing around. Saramo saw her cousin's cat doing something, so they went to go check it out. It turned out that their cat had found a baby bunny. Luckily their cat hadn't killed it yet. The bunny didn't really move, so me and my sister, mojo, stayed and watched the bunny while our cousin went to go grab a shoe box to put the bunny in. We scooped the bunny into the box, and added torn grass and hasta leaves for the bunny to munch on. We named the bunny sniff sniff. Not the words sniff sniff, but actually sniffing twice. Like *sniff sniff* That somehow reminded me of the rose bouquets. Anyways, we let little *sniff sniff* go after awhile, in an across the street neighbor's bush. So yeah. Not my best story, since I'm feeling lazy and I'm not really motivated to write well x3

I was also quite hyper today, though I am most days. I had moved to Sarepia, and was talking to a monkey I thought looked lovely. The monkey had a bat, and I was sitting next to him, so here's how it looked...
Yup. Sadly, he doesn't buy the monkey flowers! (inside joke xD) So yeah. That's pretty much it... Oh yeah. When I first logged on, there was a commotion by the left bridge in Jamaa Township. Here's a picture..
You may have noticed the words circled in red. I think this random screaming fox has a point. It IS wuts inside that conts xD More formerly, it's what's inside that counts. So here are the lessons of the day...

1. Thinking about one thing, such as sniffing, can lead to an entirely different thing
2. When going on a sugar-high rampage you may meet lovely monkeys and discover that you have bat eyes
3. You should pay attention to random, caps lock using jammers. You never know, they could be saying something important, just don't mind the bad spelling!

So yeah. I think I'm going to stop the daily questions. No one answers them Dx Oh well. That's all for today jammers!

OH WAIT. There's a fourth lesson of the day.

4. Keep your den locked. If you do that, you can avoid being asked, "Will you be my mom?" by a random giraffe. Or from jammer's you sat on coming into your den, along with their friend who threw shadowballs at you xD

Heheh. My posts are getting randomer... Should I keep my posts like this or should I formal-up?
Comment what you think.
P.S. To the Anonymous who asked about me posting a picture of my hair, my answer is NO. I think my hair deserves it's privacy from the public.

This is also in the store at the Friendship Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D