Sunday, February 17, 2013

Curly Burly Wig

Hey guys! Saramo here. So today is Sunday, and Finding Bigfoot is on tonight! WOO! Go Bobo xD So yesterday I was painting with my sisters, and we each painted our own versions of a bigfoot thing. Here they are... 

Here's my sisters version of bigfoot.. he has horns I guess :3

Here's my version of bigfoot.. He's wearing a shirt that says "Finding Humans". Not necessarily realistic, but who says it has to be? We used watercolor paints, so they aren't amazing, but they were fun to paint. Alright, let's see whats going on in Jamaa today.. 
AJ's newest returning item is the Curly Wig, available for 300 gems in the Jam Mart Clothing store. Tomorrow is President's Day, though I still think of these items as St. Patrick's day items. The wigs were used more in the past, hardly used in government today, if at all. I do like this item though, I think its good for fashion shows and is simply fun to wear. Unfortunately I can't wear it, since I'm a nonmember. Oh well. Here's the wig on a few animals... 
On a snow leopard.. 
And on a traditional wolf. Though your eyes might appear somewhat hidden. 
And the backside of an arctic wolf. That's all for today jammers! Enjoy the wigs, and watching Finding Bigfoot xD

~foreversaramo~

P.S. No signature since I'm on my sister's account.. :3 Byee... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D