Monday, February 11, 2013

"Rare" Knight Armor

Hey guys! Saramo here. Well, it looks like some jammers have been able to get on today, but it still shows this when I try to log on...

 Notice under the logo Daily Explorer, it says "Visit our new blog. It's not exactly what I would refer to as new.. Anways, since it's rare item Monday, here's the item. I'm not sure how much it costs. It doesn't say on the Daily Explorer. Here it is though.
The Rare Knight Armor. Probably sold in the Jam Mart Clothing store, but I'm not certain. It's a little hard to post when you haven't been online. They probably made it to go with the Rare Knight Helmet, which was last week's RIM item. Okay. I went to try again, and it's letting me in. Sooo.... Here's better details. 
Here's the store view of the Rare Knight Armor. It's available for 1,400 gems Dx Members only, which I'm sure nonmembers won't be too upset about. It's not like its a drop-dead-gorgeous-must-have-it item. It IS available in the Jam Mart Clothing store, first page. Notice the resemblance with the Rare Knight Helmet..
Yeah, they probably made the armor to go along with the helmet. Not rocket science..  There's also a new item in the Friendship Party... 
Picture credit to Kinyonga. I was unable to get my own picture, since the next Friendship party was three hours away D: Anyways, here's the Rare Knight Armor on a wolf. 
Not the prettiest.. I'm guessing it looks a little better with the helmet. So here's something I noticed... I bought the armor, and it automatically puts the item on your animal. So without the armor on, the wolf's teeth are white. 
Then I put on the armor... Here's the wolf after I put on the armor. (along with a Fancy Top Hat xD)
When you wear the armor, it changes your fangs/teeth to a darker purple sort of color. Pretty cool eh? So I checked to see if the teeth stay purple when you exit the "Change Your Look" station thingy. 
Sadly, it doesn't. But when you are changing your look, and wearing the armor, your teeth will appear a purple color. If you go to "Change Your Look" click on and off the armor. The teeth are only purple when wearing it. They DON'T appear purple outside of the Change Your Look thing. So I went to see if it worked with all animals. On this user, I only have two animals, so I had to try it with a Snow Leopard. So when the leopard is just standing, the teeth don't show, so I tried it while doing an action that would show the teeth. Well,  that doesn't work, since it only shows up when your changing your look. So I set out to see if it worked with another animals teeth that show, a crocodile. 
So I tried it with a crocodile. No luck. I think its just wolves teeth that change color. That's about it. Oh yeah. So I had my snow leopard sleeping, and I noticed the tips of their tails sort of dissolve into the ground xD Here's a frame by frame example :3




It's kind of hard to tell, since its screenshots. You can see a better example if you try it out yourself x3 So yeah. Sorry for the long post. If I spend too much time thinking about one thing, it leads to another, and I feel the urge to post about it. Shoooo yeah. Enjoy your armor, pink swirlie floories, and dissolving tails XD

P.S. Here's a glitch that happened when I went to buy another animal. 
I went to go buy another animal. I hadn't even picked one, and a dolphin appeared in front of the Create a Name thingie-ma-bob. Not a glitch that happens continuously, more of a once in a while thing.

I also noticed, if you stand in a certain spot in Sarepia, you can see whats in one of the shaded/log things. Like here... 
So a bunny was in there, with a pet tiger. I stood in a certain place, and I could see her pet tiger from the left. You can usually only see what's in the "shadow" when your to the right of it. 
Hint: Look in the bottom right hand side of the picture. 

2 comments:

  1. lol this was a funny post i love you blog i hope to see you around jamaa!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica bags from korea reference w4b46x8u71 replica bags cheap replica bags korea hermes replica w3a00t1v67 replica bags karachi louis vuitton replica bags neverfull This Site k1i78b4c48 replica bags near me

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D