Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Paradise Window

Heyyy guys. ME HERE. :O! I broke the chain! I didn't say saramo here! Woah. My past like 50 posts have started like that, and I just broke the streak! xD Alright, let's see what's new in Jamaa.. 

Jamaa's newest item is the Paradise Window, at least I think that's what it's called. Picture credit to vms915, I couldn't get on when the next party would be. Looks like a pretty cool item though. Has anyone clicked it to see if it does anything? Even if it doesn't, its still a pretty cool window :3 Also, for the Birthstone Display, here's an idea if you don't want to buy the birthstone for each month..
Instead of a Birthstone Display, it can be a Pet Display! If you don't have enough gems and don't want to spend your gems on the birthstone for each month, you can simply put pets on the ledges! This idea was thought of by zoodle555, someone else probably did first, but this is the first I noticed. You can also put other items on it! Just an idea if you don't want to purchase each birthstone. Here's my experiment on our paint program on our computer... 
It isn't the best, but it could've turned out worse. I'm not very good at drawing on the computer, I don't do terrible, but I wouldn't call it marvelous :3 I sound so formal .-. And I'm the exact opposite of formal. What do you think of it? I FORGOT JAM.  I'm really tired. I guess that's proof of how tired I am. I completely forgot it. I'll edit it later. Oh well. I have to go work on Social Studies and Spanish homework. We're expecting snow though, so hopefully we'll have a few snow days!

xx fingers crossed xx

Please comment! I love seeing comments, and it means a lot. Thanks (: 


P.S. Just checked the parties and the Paradise party is on.. Here's what happens when you click the window. 
It starts out like this, a day setting, then you click it.. 
Then the curtain closes. Click it again..  
When it opens, the setting is night. Pretty cool, but I think at least one other window does this also. Just close it and open it again to return to the day setting. That's all for now (: 

P.P.S. You may have noticed I've changed the look of the blog. Sorry that you can't see the Chatbox, I'll fix that within the next few days. What do you think of the blog's new look? Did you like the old one better?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D