Thursday, February 28, 2013

Last February Update for 2013

Hi guys! Saramo here! Happy Thursday! Well today there's a lot going on, so let's hop to it! xD I'm going to start off with the Jamaa Journal.. 

Raccoons have arrived! Finally O-o Unfortunately, these adorable creatures are only available to members Dx Hopefully they'll eventually become non-member.. but I sadly doubt it. 
This page is announcing the remodel in Brady Barr's lab, which is in the Lost Temple of Zios. There are also new videos, which I'll get to soon. 
Arctic wolves will be the monthly member gift for March. I love arctic wolves, but I'm getting a little tired of pets being the gift for each month. I liked it better when they gave out unique items Dx The other half is just a reminder about the new party, the Paradise Party. 
This page is announcing Lucky Day and the Lucky party. Also known as St. Patrick's Day, its an Irish holiday, but its celebrated in America too. Probably other countries, just not that I'm aware of. 
Finally, the winner to Cosmo's hat contest. The winner is Mighty Spiritwolf, with the design of the Eagle Hat. Congratulations Mighty! Your hat was truly creative and fits well with the new bird themes going on. The other side talks about raccoon plushies and toys now available in certain games. That's all for the Jamaa Journal. Let's see raccoons shall we? 
 Select the raccoon, blah blah blah.. The way they're posed is cute though :3
NOW YOU'VE BOUGHT A RACCOON!
Here's how they look when you first get them.. 
O_O They're even cuter than I thought they would be :O Here are the actions, though I can't show a video, just a series of screenshots.. I'll do my best..
Here's sit. 
Sleep. Below is the action hop.. 



And then it starts over again. Below is play.. 
They start standing up, sort of clutching their stomach ;3 
Then they fall back, sort of rocking back and forth. After that they stand up and it starts again.. I think its supposed to be them laughing, then rolling on the floor since they were laughing so hard. A.k.a. ROFLing xD

Now let's see see what's up with Brady Barr.. 
Here's the lab, not too much of a difference, just a few small things. What's circled in red is either where a video or a fact is, or where something is changed/new. 
Above is the entrance to the new theater. 
Here's the theater, which they named "Brady's Theather", how creative :V I do like the overall look of it though, its pretty cool. I like the shrunken tables and the snake rugs to sit on (not sure what they're called) 

Here are a few of the videos, feel free to browse them yourself. There's also a button to submit questions to Brady Barr. Oh yeah, I wanna ask some dude a question like "Have you ever been spit on by a camel?" or something like that. Maybe you can come up with better questions. I won't be asking any, but it could be useful to others! I also like the little gecko in the bottom right-hand corner :3 
Here Jamaa has been greenified x3 Bye winter Jamaa! Very.. leafy.

Here are some new items: 
Here are some new raccoon items, the Raccoon Topiary and Raccoon Banner. Isn't it usually the banner that's non-member, not the topiary? I'm certainly not complaining, just curious. I'm glad that we finally get a topiary xD These items are found in the Conservation Museum, which is in Appondale.
Here's the Eagle Hat, available to everyone for 500 gems in the Jam Mart Clothing store. I like this item ;3 It makes wolves look like birds ^_^ Yeah.. I need more gems.. It comes in 8 colors total. Wow, that was a long update. I think that's all..

Well the Friendship Party has gone, so I'm assuming the Lucky Party will be starting soon. I'll be updating the look of the blog to fit with spring soon, so I'd love feedback on how it looks once I change it! Enjoy raccoons, if you can, and everything else new that has come to Jamaa!

Here's my "Jammer Said What?!" for today.. 
"WHO HAS A HOSPITAL!!! I LOST MY ANKLE!!" - Major Majormajor :3 

That's all for today guys, unless I notice something else and add to it later. Enjoy the update (:





P.S. COMMENT.  Thank you so much for your comments lately, I love getting them and reading them. C: 

1 comment:

  1. P.P.S. Vei, I answered your question on the Ask Saramo page (:

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D