Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink *wink* Treasure

Hey guys! Saramo here :) Today is TUESDAY. Eh. Not much better than Monday, but I do have less homework ;3 For this post, I'm snacking on Cinderella fruit snacks xD Please enjoy this interesting, maybe boring, slightly crazy post! 


Here's the newest returning item, the Pink Treasure. Slightly pointless name, there isn't much pink in it. Not very attractive either, but who says it has to be attractive? No one goes around marrying underwater items anyways.. I hope not at least xD Oh yeah, its available for 500 gems, in the Sunken Treasures shop, located in Kani Cove. I think that's all for new items, not that I check very thoroughly... So on yesterday's post, I mentioned that tooth color change. Well it also shows up when someone clicks your player card/profile. 
So yeah. I was also at the Friendship Party today, and I noticed someone with a cute hummingbird pet. 
A PURSE AND EVERYTHING! XD Totally rocking that headfeather... >:3 So yeah. I think that's it... lemme check. X_X LEMME IS A WORD?!?! When I do a post on Blogger, it has those little red squiggly lines under an improper word (if that exists) And it isn't doing that under lemme.. x3 Well I guess I'll show a few examples of the Pink Swirls flooring in some dens. Sometimes they look cool or different in certain dens. 
Treehouse. (main level)
Fantasy Castle. 
Gingerbread House.
Ol' Barn. 
Mushroom Hut.
Enchanted Hollow.
Snow Fort.
Haunted Mansion. 
Water Park. Pointless, but I couldn't move the pillows... I'm on my sister's account and she doesn't know.. Shhhh xD
Lastly, the Restaurant. So yeah. That's pretty much it. Well. I have to go get soaking wet now, making my hair cold, and then get dry, and make my hair hot. Fun stuff ;3 Bald people, or guys, you don't know how lucky you are xD Don't have to worry about stupid hair >_< Rambling again... So yeah. Hasta luego... probably ^_^ >8D


P.S. You know the lead singer of Fun? (the band) DID YOU SEE HIS HAIR AT THE GRAMMY'S? Pretty messy... and fluffy xD Heheh. Not that I would know... 

1 comment:

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D