Friday, February 8, 2013

Heart Rug Bugs

Heyy guys! Sawamo's blood relative here :3 Happy Friday X3 WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Heheh. I'll try to constrain my insanity x3 Sooo... I suppose you want to see what's going on in Animal Jam today, eh? Well here you go...




Here's the newest item, the Heart Rug. I don't think it's been in stores before, but I really don't know. I'm not very fond of underwater items :/ Gah. Stupid AJ. Giving me so little to post about >_< Sorry, Aj probably isn't stupid, unless it's secretly run by chimps, though I'm not sure if chimps are considered stupid. And i'm rambling again... Well... I'm not doing much currently, I usually post right when I get on and then play Aj. Well I'm currently tormenting innocent jammers with my "interesting" advertising and random screamings of petunias, but that's about all for now. 

I've used currently a lot on this post, so i'll use it again. I'm currently listening to Little Talks by Of Monsters & Men. It's a good song, in myy opinion, and I especially like their cover. HEheh. Here it tis... 


Hehe. Bootiful cover eh? Well that's about all for today! From meeee. And probably from anyone... Party details will be posted when I come up with party details.

Here are some songs I heard while posting :3

Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys

Madness by Muse

Just the Way You are by Bruno Mars

Kiss You by Uno Direction

Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever) by the Ready Set

Fighters by Gym Class Heroes

Etc Etc Etc :3

WELL G'BYE. Saramo will be posting a question tomorrow. She's currently busy falling down a well or somethin so I'm posting for her. Wulp that's all! Hasta Luego! Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D