Sunday, February 24, 2013

Underwater HDTV

Hi guys :3 Saramo here. I'm on Mojo's account ^_^ Let's cut the small talk and get straight to the point, since I have some stuff I need to do. Here's whats new in Jamaa today.. 


The newest item in stores, the Underwater HDTV. This item can be found in Sunken Treasures, members only, for 850 gems. Going a little far with the "HDTV" but I guess its okay since the design is still somewhat animalistic. <--- Not a word xD So yeah. I haven't actually been on AJ today, so I don't know if anything else is new.

So I've been doing some online coloring on drawings where I upload photos we've already drawn and color them in using our paint program. So I did one for my sister today, here's the original drawing. 
Sorry, our computer uploads it sideways :V  So yeah. This is her original drawing of a cat-wolf. I'm not 100% sure. 
Here's her drawing after I added color to it. The colors are custom and colored the way she wanted it. It looks better when it isn't sideways.. So yeah. They take awhile but the results are pretty good :) Sorry for the short post, gotta go do homework and such.
Finding Bigfoot is on tonight too :3

Sorry I don't have an entry for "Jammer Said What?!" today, as I didn't get on AJ..

Please comment what you think of the colored in versions, this one and the one on my last post lP_lP 
P.S. Picture done by mojojojo2022. I'm just using it instead  of my signature since I'm on Mo's account.

1 comment:

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D