Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Heart Earmuffies

Heyy guys! Saramo here. Happy Tuesday!!! I only have math homework, thank goodnesh :3 While I snack on Scooby Doo fruit snacks, I'll tell you what's going on in Jamaa today...

First off the newest item, the Heart Earmuffs. The original color is red, but you can change that if you'd like. This item is available for 450 gems in the Shiveer Shoppe, which is in the Hot Cocoa Hut. I personally think this item looks a little... cardboard-y. If that makes sense. Whew, there are a lot of earmuffs. At least two kinds. I don't really know how many kinds, I really don't like earmuffs >_< Bad experiences with em. That's a whole other post though... ;3 Here's a view of the earmuffs on various animals... well two. 
Here's my brother's snow leopard, in Crystal Sands. He's modeling the lighter purple-ish-blue-ish-color-thing earmuffs. Here's his wolf...
Here's the earmuffs on a wolfie. That's all for modeling earmuffs today! Oh yes, I was listening to Disturbia by Rihanna today, and here's an interesting thread of screenshots with lyrics from the song...


(That gray glob is supposed to be a cookie) 











Hehe, I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of Disturbia by Rihanna. Here's the actual part of the lyrics I was portraying...

It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind
It can control you
It's too close for comfort
*woah oh oh oh xD*
Put on your break lights
We're in the city of wonder
Ain't gon' play nice
You might just go under 
You better think twice
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise...
Your mind's in disturbia

So yeah. Check out the song if you want, LYRICS RECOMMENDED. *cough cough* That's all for today jammers! I hope you enjoyed it! Oh yes, the question!

Which scene above was the most interesting?

Baii. 

8 comments:

  1. mojo2022 from animal jam here!, to saramo:
    STAY OFF MY ACCOUNT U FREAK!!!!
    Donka fir your time... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. ( I read you, but I don't necessarily agree with chu) xD heheh

      Delete
  2. Hey, Saramo! Could I be an author? You can be an author on my blog: http://animaljamaqua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure :3 Email..? So I can send yew an invite..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog Sara .. I started one 2 days ago
    If ya wanna checkit

    http://ajjammer2012.blogspot.ca/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy crud. You did a lot in two days. Excuse my "foul" language ^-^

      Delete
  5. :D kewl post :D :D :D P.s. i was too lazy to go on my blogger acc XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D