Friday, February 15, 2013

Cherry Trees

Hey guys! Saramo here :3 Happy Friday xD I get to sleep in, thank goodness. Alright, onto whazzup in Jamaa... I have good grammar and spelling, but when it comes to chatting/texting/blogging/whatever it looks like I'm either a rapper, or a kindergartener xD OH YEAH. I get suuuper sidetracked. Jamaa.. right. 

Behold, the mighty CHERRY TREE. Who else eats cherries around the seed, instead of eating it and spitting out the seed? Sorry I have to end this post early. I'm going out to dinner. I'll try to finish this post later. Enjoy your cherries!


How do you eat cherries? 
P.S. How do you like the Favicon? (its the little picture by the name of the blog at the top of the tabs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D