Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hat and Curly Wurly Wig

Hey guys! Saramo here. HAPPY WEEKEND DAY SOMETHING YEAH. Let's see what's up in Jamaa.. I stink at starting posts. O_o Eheheh. OK. Jamaa... Wait, first I want to show you the favicon for the website.. 

Its SUPPOSED to look like a wolf howling at the moon, but I think I'm going to redesign it. What are your opinions? Okay, now onto Jamaa... 
Today's newest item is the Hat and Curly Wig. It can be found in the Jam Mart Clothing store, for 300 gems. I think it comes in eight different colors. I personally thought this item was more of a St. Patrick's day item .-. Here's the curly wig on an.. interesting.. panda. 
Heh. This is my pretty panda. Also known as Panwashington. Yeah. I don't think anything else is new.. I'll go see.. Well here are some different colors of curly wigs in my inventory.. 

Yeah that's about it. I don't have very many of them :V Oh well. I guess I can show you guys what I did on Aj.

QUICK NOTE.

I LOVE THIS SONG.

WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN BY BRUNO MARS.

Its insanely catchy. And I <3 it. Heh. Okay yeah what I did today.. Wellppp... No I'm not, since all I did was go insane, pure insane. I don't think you want to see that xD I think I'm going to show some particularly interesting jammers. Just sort of odd looking, fun, crazy, Jammers. Let's see.. You can vote on which one is your favorite looking Jammer... Here are the nominees...
1.) Fancy Cowboy Elephant
2.) Leafy Governor 
3.) Mrs. Washington accompanied by a bunny head
4.) Fancy Dancy Eyeball 
5.) Intense-Eyed Monkey

Please vote for your favorite jammer! You can even nominate yourself! The winner with the most votes will be sent a prize! You can nominate yourself by sending me a picture of your animal. You can email me at saramo1926@gmail.com Happy voting! And Jamming :) 
Read. The. Tree.

Bye guys! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is an enjoyable DIY that's terrific for children. If you are more curious about FAQ then you can learn more about it on animalheadgear.com.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D