Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lasso


Hey guys! Saramo here! I haven't posted in the morning for awhile   eh? Well I have a snow day, so I'm posting early :3 Sorry I'm a little late, I like to sleep in. I could've posted earlier, but I tend to get sidetracked.. x3 Alright, here's whats new in Jamaa today... 
Behold, the newest item in the Jam Mart Clothing store, the Lasso. This item is available to members for 350 gems, a little cheaper than the Cowboy Boots. Is AJ going western or something? I guess we'll find out ;3 Here's the Lasso on a few animals. 
Here's the Lasso on an arctic wolf. They move automatically, which is a little weird since it looks like its possessed or something O_O It sort of reminds me of the Halo. 
On a fox.. I was in the Sol Arcade for most of the pictures.. :3 
And on a snow leopard. 
On a wolfeh ^_^  You get the idea. I think it comes in three colors, brown, blue, and pink. The lasso will spin/rotate automatically, nonstop. It does stop when you sit, but I think that's the only time it stops. It stops on your player card, but that doesn't really count. They look... interesting.. on player cards. You can't even see them with arctic wolves.. The tops at least. 
Gotta <3 blur! C; That's about it. 
Please enjoy this screenshot :P  
I think that's all. I know, it's not as long as usual, but I'll probably notice something else and add it later ;3 ... Heh ^  xD 


OHZ. I edited the painting from yesterday, so here's the right version.. I REMEMBERED JAM!  OOH
OOH
OOH
OOH
THE SNOW HAS BEGUN TO FALL.
:) (: :) (: :) (: :) (: :) (:

P.S. If you want to see the chatbox and your not on the mobile version, just highlight the chat box with your cursor until I get it fixed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Saramo and Mojo here! About to comment? Please do! We encourage you to comment and express your opinions and feelings about posts, pages, and other things on the blog. Please remember to keep it appropriate, this is an Animal Jam blog, and there are younger jammers. Please keep these rules in mind when you are about to comment:

1. No swearing
2. Keep it appropriate
3. Try to keep it at least remotely related to AJ
4. Have fun and enjoy the blog

If you can follow these rules, you are amazing. Thank yew! >8D